Hospital Gummersbach Oberberg
Department of Radiation Therapy and Nuclear Medicine (284609)
Specialized in: radiation therapy, nuclear medicine
About the department
The Department of Radiation Therapy and Nuclear Medicine at the Hospital Gummersbach Oberberg deals with the treatment of patients with oncological diseases. A team of experienced physicians, medical technical assistants and qualified nursing staff provides top-class medical care both on an outpatient and inpatient basis. In addition to cancer treatment, the main focus is placed on the treatment of inflammatory degenerative joint diseases. The department is headed by Dr. med. Peter Vacha.
The main focuses of the department include:
- Percutaneous 3D highly conformal radiation therapy for tumors
- Low-dose X-ray radiation for the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative joint diseases
- Intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT) for breast cancer
- Combined radiochemotherapy
- Contact radiation (Afterloading therapy) for the treatment of gynecological tumors
- Intraoperative radiation of metastases in the thoracic and lumbar spine before mechanical stabilization (Kypho-IORT)
Department of Radiation Therapy and Nuclear Medicine.
Hospital Gummersbach Oberberg:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home