Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul
Department of Dentistry (404755)
Shim Kwang Sup
Specialized in: dentistry
About the department
The Department of Dentistry at the Hanyang University Medical Center offers the full range of services in this field. The department specializes in the prevention and treatment of diseases of the oral cavity, teeth, maxillofacial area. The advanced equipment, experienced doctors and innovative treatments provide excellent quality of medical care, give patients a healthy and beautiful smile. The department is headed by Dr. med. Shim Kwang Sup.
The service range of the department includes:
- Installation of implants
- Treatment of maxillofacial injuries
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Installation of complete and partial removable denture
- Treatment of gum diseases
- Periodontal plastic surgery
- Periodontal tissue regeneration
- Bone tissue augmentation (autologous bone graft implantation)
- Orthognathic surgery (correction of congenital deformities of the facial skeleton bones and bite)
- Plastic surgery to correct maxillofacial deformities
- Aesthetic dentistry
- Other services
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hanyang University Medical Center
Department of Dentistry.
Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.