Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul
Department of General Surgery (405665)
Kwon Sung Joon
Specialized in: general surgery
About the department
The Department of General Surgery at the Hanyang University Medical Center offers the full range of services in this field. It uses the latest surgical techniques, for example, robotic and laparoscopic interventions that help avoid large incisions and significantly shorten the period of hospitalization, provide minimal pain. Also, the department specializes in performing open surgical procedures of high complexity. The department is headed by Dr. med. Kwon Sung Joon.
The service range of the department includes:
- Transplant surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Surgical treatment of stomach diseases
- Surgical treatment of duodenal diseases
- Surgical interventions on the liver, biliary tract and pancreas (also for cancer treatment)
- Surgical treatment of bowel diseases, including bowel cancer
- Surgical treatment of rectal diseases
- Surgical treatment of ulcerative colitis
- Surgical treatment of benign and malignant thyroid diseases
- Surgical treatment of benign and malignant breast diseases
- Surgical treatment of hernias
- Bariatric surgery (surgical treatment of obesity)
- Endovascular surgery
- Surgical treatment of proctologic diseases
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Other medical services
Department of General Surgery.
Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.