Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul
Department of Nephrology (405668)
Kim Gheun Ho
Specialized in: nephrology
About the Department of Nephrology at Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul
The Department of Nephrology at the Hanyang University Medical Center offers the full range of services in this medical field and specializes in the treatment of kidney diseases of any severity. The department has diagnostic capabilities that make it possible to very accurately determine even minor deviations in the function or structure of the kidney. Due to this, doctors can identify diseases at early stages and monitor treatment effectiveness. The main treatments for nephrologic diseases are drug therapy and replacement renal therapy. The department is headed by Dr. med. Kim Gheun Ho.
The service range of the department:
- Diagnosis and treatment of electrolyte disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertension
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney failure
- Diagnosis and treatment of edema of kidney genesis
- Diagnosis and treatment of glomerulonephritis
- Diagnosis and treatment of pyelonephritis
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic kidney disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Kidney transplantation
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Other medical services
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hanyang University Medical Center
Department of Nephrology.
Hanyang University Medical Center Seoul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.