Hospital Waldbrol Oberberg
Department of Ophthalmology (286090)
Specialized in: ophthalmology
About the department
The Department of Ophthalmology at the District Hospital of Waldbröl offers – in cooperation with the ophthalmology office of Dr. Hans-Jürgen Schnell und Dr. Martin Radermacher – outpatient treatment of ophthalmic diseases. The General Medical Practice and the Eye Laser Surgery Center of both ophthalmologists are located in the Medic Center on the grounds of the District Hospital of Waldbröl.
The Department of Ophthalmology at the District Hospital of Waldbröl under the direction of Dr. med. Hans-Jürgen Schnell offers a wide range of services:
- Outpatient care of inflammations and vascular occlusions threatening to the visual functions of eyes
- Outpatient surgical treatment of cataract
- Cataract or glaucoma correction with the use of Yag-Laser
- Cosmetic surgery for eyelid deformities with the use of the most advanced techniques
- Outpatient treatment by laser and cold in case of retinal changes (e.g., at diabetes)
- Argon laser to fix peripheral changes of the retina, in particular, retinal wear and tear, degenerative changes and a threatening retinal detachment
- Imaging of retinal vessels that ensures the most accurate (up to a millimeter) laser treatment of retinal edema
- Image-guided monitoring of the retina with the use of a fundus-camera in case of diabetic syndrome
- Photodynamic therapy for certain forms of circulatory disorders in the central fovea of the retina
- Refractive surgery of vision impairment by means of the state-of-the-art laser technique (Lasik)
- Conservative ophthalmology for an early detection and treatment of glaucoma
Department of Ophthalmology.
Hospital Waldbrol Oberberg:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home