Hospital Waldbrol Oberberg
Department of Vascular Surgery (286092)
Specialized in: vascular surgery, cardiosurgery, phlebology
About the department
Since October 2011 the Department of Vascular Surgery at the District Hospital of Waldbröl has been an independent main department. It is also a part of the Vascular Center Oberberg. The chief physician of the Department is Dr. med. Spiridon Botsios. The Department with 25 beds provides treatment of all diseases of arteries and veins. The patient care is mostly carried out on the inpatient basis, still there is outpatient treatment as well.
The range of services covers both conventional open surgery and modern sparing minimally invasive catheter techniques, such as balloon dilatation and stent implantation. Thus, every patient has an opportunity to receive individual treatment corresponding to his disease. The goal of the Department of Vascular Surgery at the District Hospital of Waldbröl is to provide a patient-oriented, 24/7 medical care meeting the latest scientific achievements.
The range of services of the Department of Vascular Surgery at the District Hospital of Waldbröl includes:
- Surgical treatment of carotid artery stenosis
- Treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Open surgical
- Endovascular (aortic stent prosthesis)
- Treatment of acute and chronic circulatory disorders in the lower extremities
- Surgery (peripheral artery bypass surgery and plastic surgery after the tumor removal)
- Interventions (balloon dilatation and stent implantation)
- Hybrid methods (combination of operation and interventional surgery)
- Treatment of varicose veins
- Conservative therapy
- Conventional surgical techniques
- Endovenous techniques
- Treatment of thoracic inlet syndrome
- Thrombosis treatment
- Treatment of chronic wounds and diabetic foot syndrome
- Installation or correction of dialysis accesses (bypass surgery and catheter system)
- Implantation of ports for chemotherapy
- Implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators
Department of Vascular Surgery.
Hospital Waldbrol Oberberg:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home