Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin
Department of Gastroenterology, Oncology, Pulmonology and Diabetology (302400)
Specialized in: gastroenterology, oncology, pulmonology, diabetology
About the Department of Gastroenterology, Oncology, Pulmonology and Diabetology at Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin
The Department of Gastroenterology, Oncology, Pulmonology and Diabetology at the Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin offers the full range of diagnostics and treatment in these fields. The department is headed by Dr. med. Rebecca Tschöpe.
The competence of the department's doctors includes the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, oncological diseases, diseases of the respiratory system and diabetes mellitus. To establish an accurate diagnosis, the department’s doctors use modern endoscopic techniques, functional diagnostics of the gastrointestinal tract, pulmonary function testing, including bronchoscopy, ultrasound scanning, etc. The state-of-art technical equipment and professionalism of the department's specialists allow them to regularly demonstrate high treatment success rates.
The department's range of medical services includes:
- Diagnostics and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders (endoscopic and drug therapy methods)
- Endoscopic removal of polyps
- Endoscopic stent placement and laser therapy for stenoses
- Hemostasis for gastrointestinal bleeding
- Endoscopic removal of tumors
- Treatment of Zenker's diverticulum
- Treatment of hemorrhoids
- Treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of pancreatic diseases (acute and chronic pancreatitis)
- Diagnostics and treatment of liver and biliary tract diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of oncological diseases
- Gastrointestinal tumors
- Lung tumors
- Kidney tumors
- Thyroid tumors
- Lymph node tumors
- Tumors of the hematopoietic system
- Surgical treatment
- Endoscopic treatment
- Drug therapy
- Radiation therapy
- Antibody therapy
- Diagnostics and treatment of lung diseases
- Lung cancer
- Respiratory tract infections
- Diagnostics and treatment of diabetes mellitus
- Training programs / consultations on type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Prevention, diagnostics and treatment of complications of diabetes mellitus
- Practical exercises on self-monitoring of blood glucose levels
- Nutrition counseling on diabetes mellitus
- CGM system (implantation of modern subcutaneous sensors for blood glucose levels monitoring)
- Diagnostics and treatment of infectious diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of other pathologies
Photo of the doctor: (c) Park-Klinik Weißensee GmbH
Department of Gastroenterology, Oncology, Pulmonology and Diabetology.
Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.