Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin
Department of Orthopedics, Pediatric Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery (302404)
Specialized in: orthopedics, traumatology
The Department of Orthopedics, Pediatric Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery employs an experienced professional team, which has been led by PD Dr. med. Oliver Hauschild since 1.01.2017. He is an outstanding specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery with additional qualifications in special orthopedic surgery and trauma surgery. The doctor regularly participates in professional national and international congresses and is actively engaged in the development of innovative treatment concepts.
The Department of Orthopedics, Pediatric Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery at the Park-Clinic Weissensee in Berlin offers a wide range of conservative and surgical treatment. This includes special diagnostic and therapeutic methods for all diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including open and minimally invasive surgery on the spine, joints (total or partial replacement), as well as comprehensive treatment of functional disorders and pain syndromes.
The cornerstone of the department is the treatment of various joint diseases. The physicians of the department have at their disposal both conservative and surgical treatments. The conservative options include painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as numerous physiotherapy methods.
The department is especially competent in knee and hip arthroplasty. Whenever possible, the doctors of the department offer minimally invasive treatment. The department is equipped with the state-of-the-art surgical technologies and devices for the implantation of endoprostheses, for instance, a computerized navigation system that allows the surgeon to achieve an optimal surgical result without additional X-Ray exposure for the patient.
The key importance in the department is given to pediatric orthopedics. There is a wide choice of conservative and surgical treatment options for feet, legs, hips and spine. The department treats clubfoot, pes equinus and pes adductus with the help of corrective plaster casts or surgical techniques. In addition, the specialists of the department offer an early diagnosis of hip dysplasia in children by means of ultrasound, joint-preserving surgical procedures for the treatment of growth disorders in children. Also, the department performs surgical interventions to correct the axis of the legs, while changes in the spine, such as scoliosis, can be treated both conservatively and surgically.
The main treatment focuses of the Department of Orthopedics, Pediatric Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery:
- Ligament reconstruction / plastic repair
- Septic bone surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory processes in bone tissue
- The entire range of trauma surgery: injuries of the head, neck, thorax, lumbosacral area, lumbar spine and pelvis, shoulder joint and shoulder, elbow and arm, hip and thigh, knee and lower leg, etc.
- Minimally invasive endoscopic procedures
- Spine surgery
- Arthroscopic surgeries
- Surgical intensive care medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment of spine and back deformities
- Diagnosis and treatment of spondylopathies
- Diagnosis and treatment of other spinal and back diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of osteopathy and chondropathy
- Diagnosis and treatment of other diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissues
- Diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal tumors
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Foot surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Sports medicine / sports traumatology
Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin
Department of Orthopedics, Pediatric Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery
- Berlin, Germany