Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin
Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery (302405)
Specialized in: plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, hand surgery
About the Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery at Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin
The Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery at the Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin offers the full range of surgical interventions in the areas of its specialization. The department's experienced surgeons specialize in reconstructive interventions for treating skin and soft tissue defects after the removal of tumors, burns, injuries, or congenital pathologies, as well as in performing aesthetic operations to improve a person's appearance without any medical indications. In addition, the scope of the department's tasks includes the surgical treatment of all diseases and injuries of the hand, as well as secondary medical care for burns. The department's surgeons widely use the latest surgical techniques that provide excellent aesthetic results, while most interventions are performed on an outpatient basis. During the consultations, the department's plastic surgeons carefully listen to a patient's wishes and always strive to find the best solution considering the particular clinical case. The department is headed by Dr. med. Viola Moser, who has over 27 years of successful clinical experience.
The modern world dictates many new trends in a person's appearance, and many people, especially women, follow these standards of beauty by resorting to the services of aesthetic plastic surgeons. The department's surgeons regularly perform face and neck lift, nose, ear, and chin reshaping surgery, breast augmentation and lift, as well as abdominoplasty, liposuction, buttock lift, and augmentation. Before any of the above operations, a set of diagnostic tests is carried out to eliminate any risks to the patient's health. A plastic surgeon also asks the patient in detail about his wishes regarding the results of the upcoming operation. Computer modeling can be used for a preliminary assessment of the new appearance whenever required.
The specialists in reconstructive plastic surgery are responsible for restoring the shape and function of the affected areas of the body after severe injuries, burns, removal of malignant tumors, bedsores and ulcers on the legs. The department has special competence in the field of breast reconstruction after a radical mastectomy. During the surgical interventions, all modern surgical techniques are used, including skin grafting, flap reconstruction, and the placement of expanders. The department's surgeons successfully cope with clinical tasks of any complexity while providing patients with excellent aesthetic and functional outcomes.
The department's therapeutic offer is complemented by the treatment of hand diseases. The specialists have unique competencies in treating compression syndromes (carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome), Dupuytren's contracture, tendovaginitis, tumor-like masses (ganglion), tendon pathologies, rheumatic lesions of the hand joints, injuries and malformations of the hand (for example, syndactyly, polydactyly). Operations are performed using microsurgical low-traumatic techniques, which contributes to a speedy recovery. Patients also receive high-quality physiotherapy to restore their fine motor skills in the hand after surgical treatment.
The department's range of surgical services includes:
- Aesthetic plastic surgery
- Head and facial surgery
- Upper and lower eyelid lift
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Ear reshaping (otoplasty)
- Chin reshaping (mentoplasty)
- Lip reshaping
- Bodily surgery
- Breast augmentation, reduction and lift
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Arm and thigh lift
- Butt lift and augmentation
- Female intimate plastic surgery (labiaplasty)
- Head and facial surgery
- Reconstructive plastic surgery
- Facial surgery
- Ectropion and entropion repair
- Ptosis repair
- Repair of eyelid skin defects after trauma and tumor removal
- Eyelid tumor removal followed by reconstructive plastic surgery
- Removal of benign and malignant skin and soft tissue tumors, followed by reconstructive plastic surgery
- Facial scar revision
- Ear defect repair with follow-up reconstructive plastic surgery
- Nasal septum deviation repair
- Bodily surgery
- Reconstructive plastic surgery after burns and other soft tissue injuries
- Radical removal of malignant bone and soft tissue tumors with follow-up reconstructive plastic surgery
- Reconstructive plastic surgery for bedsores
- Reconstructive plastic surgery for chronic leg ulcers in patients with chronic venous insufficiency
- Facial surgery
- Hand surgery
- Surgery for compression syndromes: carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome
- Surgery for Dupuytren's contracture
- Surgery for tendovaginitis
- Surgery for wrist arthrosis
- Surgery for rheumatic hand lesions
- Surgery for cartilage tissue and soft tissue tumors of the hand
- Surgery for soft and bone tissue infectious lesions of the hand
- Surgery for hand bone fractures
- Surgery for peripheral nerve and blood vessel lesions of the hand
- Other medical services
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. Viola Moser
- Since 2005 Head Physician of the Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Hospital Schlosspark Berlin.
- Since 2006 Head Physician of the Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery at the Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin.
- Board certification in plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Breast plastic surgery.
- Female intimate plastic surgery.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Association of German Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (VDÄPC).
- Germany Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC).
- Society for Aesthetic Surgery in Germany (GÄCD).
- International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
Photo of the doctor: (c) Park-Klinik Weißensee GmbH
Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery.
Park-Clinic Weissensee Berlin:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.