PD Dr. med. Mario CabrajaCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 2002 - 2008 Internship in Neurosurgery, Charité.
- 2009 Senior Physician of the Department of Neurosurgery "Charite".
- 2011 Head of the Spinal Surgery Section "Charite".
- 2013 Head of the Department of Spinal Surgery at the Vivantes Auguste-Victoria Hospital.
- 2004 PhD in Medical Sciences, Institute of Physiology "Charite", Berlin-Dahlem.
- 2013 Associate Professor with the specialization "Neurosurgery", "Charite".
Awards and Internships
- 2010 Scholarship of the European Association of Neurosurgical Communities.
- 2010 Internship under the guidance of Professor Papavero, Hamburg.
- 2011 Internship under the guidance of Professor Le Heck, Bordeaux.
- 2011 Internship under the guidance of Professor Roussoli, Lyon.
- German Society of Neurosurgery (DGNC).
- German Society for Treatment of Spine Diseases (DWG).
- Society Eurospine.
- Society AO Spine.
- The editorial board of the Journals "European Spine Journal" and "BMC musculoskeletal disorders".