Prof. Dr. med. Jan BrunkwallCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1976 3 months in the Department of Radiology in Växjö, 3 month of practice in general medicine in Svalöv, 3 months in the Department of Oncology in Lund.
- 1979 - 1980 Internship program in Halmstad.
- 1980 - 1984 Assistant Doctor in the Department of Surgery of Halmstad (district hospital).
- 1984 - 1985 Assistant Doctor in the Department of Surgery, Malmö Hospital, Lund University.
- 1985 Surgeon.
- 1985 - 1986 Doctor of the Department of Surgery at the Malmö Hospital.
- 1986 - 1987 Visiting Research Fellow, Department of Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
- 1987 - 1992 Doctor of the Department of Surgery, University Hospital Malmö.
- 1993 Deputy Head of the Department of Surgery, University Hospital Malmö.
- 1994 Head of the Department of Surgery, University Hospital Malmö.
- 1990 Work in the ambulance in the field of vascular surgery.
- 1990 Lectures and seminars for medical students and laboratory assistants.
- 1991 Lectures and practical classes in advanced surgical training for doctors, both at local and national levels.
- 1991 Writing articles for journals on vascular surgery "Journal of Vascular Surgery" and "European Journal of Vascular Surgery" and the European surgical journal "European Journal of Surgery".
- 1992 Responsible for "Staff Meeting" program of the Department of Surgery at the University Hospital Malmö.
- 1993 Responsible for the development of work schedule for doctors of the Department of Vascular Surgery.
- 1999 Professor of Surgery, (Vascular Surgery).
Awards and honors
- 1994 ESVES best experimental paper (Mangell P).
- 1995 Swedish Vascular Award best experimental paper (Mangell P).
- 1998 Scandinavian Association for Vascular Surgery Award (best presentation).
- 1998 ESVES best clinical paper (Malina M).
- Who is who in the world 1996.
- Who is Who in medicine 1997.
- European Society for Vascular Surgery.
- International Union of Angiology.
- International Society for Endovascular Surgery.
- Swedish Society of Medicine.
- Swedish Surgical Society.
- Nordic Surgical Society.
- Société Internationale de Chirurgie (International Society of Surgery).
- European Society for Surgical Research.
- German Society of Vascular Surgery.