Therapeutic rehabilitation is necessary for patients who want to restore their working capacity after the diseases of internal organs. These mostly include diseases of the cardiovascular, bronchopulmonary or digestive system. The developed countries pay great attention to therapeutic rehabilitation, because it allows a person to return to an active social life, to engage in professional activities.
The rehabilitation measures are aimed at achieving the following purposes:
- Restoration of the patient's physical abilities: ability to engage in professional activities, perform household tasks.
- Increased exercise tolerance.
- Weight management.
- Elimination of factors, which can lead to disease recurrence.
- Elimination of edema, pain and other symptoms, which impair the quality of life.
- Training in proper nutrition, lifestyle, occupational health and relaxation.
- Psychological recovery.
The doctors abroad use the following methods for therapeutic rehabilitation of patients:
- occupational therapy;
- trainings on special simulators;
- compression pulsotherapy;
- lymphatic drainage procedures;
- manual therapy;
- use of drugs;
- cardio workout.
The amount of necessary rehabilitation measures is determined individually. It depends on the severity and type of the disease, age, patient's health condition, his body weight, physical capabilities and other factors.
You can undergo rehabilitation therapy in the best clinics in the world, which specialize in recovery of patients after various, even the most serious diseases. The specialists of the Rehabilitation Centers achieve outstanding results due to the following options:
- well-established rehabilitation schemes, which have been tested on thousands of patients;
- highly qualified therapists, physiotherapists, rehabilitologists and other doctors;
- modern equipment, which allows to carry out effective rehabilitation measures.
In the Rehabilitation Centers in developed countries you will find a high level of comfort. Psychotherapists work on psychological disorders resulting from previous diseases, increase patient's motivation to work on the restoration of his health.
Many Rehabilitation Centers are located in resort areas. They actively apply recovery techniques using therapeutic muds, salts, and other natural and climatic factors. Nowadays, the borders of the world have become open to every person. You can visit any Rehabilitation Center to recover after a disease.
Rehabilitation abroad with the Booking Health company
If you want to undergo the full recovery after the diseases of internal organs, the best clinics in the world are ready to admit you. We will help you to organize your trip. The Booking Health company provides you the following benefits:
- Selection of the best Rehabilitation Center, which employ the leading experts in recovery of patients after the diseases of internal organs.
- The affordable cost of therapeutic rehabilitation program. It will be significantly lower for you due to the lack of overpricing for foreign patients.
- Booking the appointment on the therapeutic rehabilitation on the convenient dates for you.
- Preparation of the rehabilitation program abroad, taking into account the results of previous examinations, without the need to undergo them repeatedly.
- Establishment of communication with the specialists of the Rehabilitation Center.
- Monitoring of all stages of the program.
- Control of invoices and return of unspent funds.
- Buying and forwarding of medicines.
- Organization of additional examinations.
- Communication with the clinic after treatment completion.
The specialist of the Booking Health company will provide you with top-class service. We will book a hotel and airline tickets, help you to prepare the documents, provide you with the interpreting services, arrange a transfer from the airport.