Dr. med. Luis FerrarisCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1992 - 1995 Assistant Physician at the Naval University Hospital, Buenos Aires.
- 1995 - 1997 Doctor of the Department of Orthopedics, University Hospital Heidelberg.
- 1997 - 1998 Doctor of the Department of General Surgery, Orthopedics and Traumatology at the University Hospital Naval Pedro Mallo, Buenos Aires.
- 1998 Examination in orthopedics and traumatology, Buenos Aires.
- 1999 - 2001 Senior Physician at the University Hospital Naval Pedro Mallo, Buenos Aires.
- 2001 - 2005 Assistant Physician in Spinal Surgery, Werner Wicker Clinic, German Scoliosis Center, Bad Wildungen.
- 2003 Licensed orthopedist, Hessian Medical Association.
- 2006 Admission to medical practice, Federal Office of Hesse.
- 2005 - 2015 Senior Physician (since 2007 Leading Senior Physician) of the German Scoliosis Center at the Werner Wicker Clinic, Bad Wildungen.
- Since 2015 Chief Physician of the Department of Spinal Surgery, ATOS Orthopedic Clinic Braunfels.
Membership in societies
- German Society for Spinal Surgery (DGW).
- Research Society of the Cervical Spine, European Department.
- Spanish Society for Spinal Surgery (GEER).
- Latin American Society of Orthopedics (SLAOT).