Pulmonology in Switzerland – treatment in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced pulmonological hospitals in Switzerland
Focus of treatment:
- Acute bronchitis
- Bronchial asthma
- Bronchial stenosis
- Bronchial ulcer
- Bronchopleural fistula (ulceration)
- Chronic obstructive bronchitis
- Exogenous allergic alveolitis
- Fibrosing alveolitis
- Lung abscess
- Lung cancer
- Mucoviscidosis (cystic fibrosis)
- Pleural empyema (abscess)
- Pleurisy with adhesions
- Pulmonary emphysema
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Pulmonology and Thoracic Surgery
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.