Dr. med. Klaus DiemelCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Chief Physician of the Department of Thoracic Surgery at the Academic Teaching Hospital Barmbek, Hamburg.
- Leading Senior Physician and Deputy Chief Physician of the Department of Thoracic Surgery, Grosshansdorf Clinic.
- Head of the Section of Thoracic Surgery in the Department of General, Abdominal, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, Marienkrankenhaus Clinic, Hamburg (Chief Physician: Prof. Dr. med. Christian Müller).
Membership in Professional Societies
- German Society of Surgery (DGCH).
- German Society of Thoracic Surgery (DGT).
- European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS).
- German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive Care Medicine (DIVI).
- Working Group on Intensive Care Medicine and Emergency Medical Care (CAIN) of the German Society of Surgery.
- Working Group on Perioperative Medicine (CAPM) of the German Society of Surgery.
- German Cancer Society (DKG).
- Working Group on Thoracic Surgical Oncology of the German Cancer Society.
- Association of Surgeons of Northwest Germany.
- Working Group on Lung Cancer in Northern Germany (NBA), Chairman of the Presidium.
- North German Society for the Treatment of Pneumonia (NdGP).
- Hamburg Association for Intensive Care.
- Lungennetz Nord (network of Centers of Competence in Lung Diseases).