Clinic in Alpenpark Bad Wiessee
Department of Cardiological Rehabilitation (320284)
Specialized in: cardiological rehabilitation
About the department
The Department of Cardiological Rehabilitation offers cardiological rehabilitation after heart surgeries, metabolic syndrome and heart arrhythmias. Apart from that, the Department provides medical care for patients suffering from pulmonary embolism. The department is headed by Dr. med. Dirk Hamann.
The Department of Cardiological Rehabilitation is mainly focused on the following treatment methods and rehabilitation programs:
- After heart surgery
- Valves (interventional as well)
- Correction of congenital heart disease in adults
- Pacemaker / ICD
- Cardiovascular surgery
- After intervention
- Coronary arteries
- Heart valves
- Peripheral arterial vessels
- After pulmonary embolism / pulmonary heart disease
- In metabolic syndrome
- Heart arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, metabolic disorders
- Since 2013, Chief Physician of the Department of Cardiological Rehabilitation in the Rehabilitation Clinic in Alpenpark and the Medical Director of the Clinic
- Many years of experience as the Chief Physician in the clinic reputable throughout the world in the field of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Specialized training in the Center for Internal Medicine at the University Hospital Essen and in the Department of Cardiology (from Prof. Dr. R. Erbel). Additional areas of specialization: nephrology and endocrinology, recognized specialist in internal medicine and cardiology
- Mandatory military service as a military doctor in Flensburg
- Doctoral studies at the Faculty of Medicine at the Friedrich-Wilhelm University, Bonn, "Very Good"
- Medical Education at the Friedrich-Wilhelm University, Bonn and at the Medical University of Lübeck
- One-year scholarship from the Georgian Rotary Student Fund and studies at the Georgia Southern University, USA, USA (1976/77)
Photo of the doctor: (c) Klinic im Alpenpark
Department of Cardiological Rehabilitation.
Clinic in Alpenpark Bad Wiessee:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.