Samsung Medical Center Seoul
Department of Adult and Pediatric Radiation Oncology (404747)
Lim Do Hoon
Specialized in: adult and pediatric radiation oncology
About the Department of Adult and Pediatric Radiation Oncology at Samsung Medical Center Seoul
The Department of Adult and Pediatric Radiation Oncology at the Samsung Medical Center offers the full range of services in this medical field. The department specializes in the treatment of cancer of various organs with the help of ionizing radiation. An experienced medical team of the department applies the very latest and most effective methods of therapy, thanks to which it provides excellent treatment results even in especially severe clinical cases. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Lim Do Hoon.
The department offers the following treatment methods:
- Conventional radiation therapy
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Respiratory-gated radiation therapy
- Stereotactic radiation therapy
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- Proton therapy
- Other medical services
The department provides treatment of the following cancers:
- Breast cancer
- Cancer of the female reproductive organs
- Cancer of the male reproductive organs
- Bowel cancer
- Lung cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Mediastinal cancer
- Head and neck malignancies
- Stomach cancer
- Liver cancer
- Pancreatobiliary cancer
- Pediatric cancers
- Blood cancer
- Skin cancer
- Malignant brain tumors
- Other pathologies
Curriculum vitae of Prof. Dr. med. Lim Do Hoon
- Study of Medicine at the Seoul National University.
- Fellowship at the Seoul National University Hospital, Samsung Medical Center.
- Residency at the Samsung Medical Center.
- Internship at the Seoul National University Hospital.
Clinical and Research Interests
- Stomach cancer.
- Pancreaticobiliary cancer.
- CNS tumors.
- Tumors in children.
- Hematologic cancer.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Samsung Medical Center
Department of Adult and Pediatric Radiation Oncology.
Samsung Medical Center Seoul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.