Samsung Medical Center Seoul
Department of Rheumatology (404749)
Koh Eun Mi
Specialized in: rheumatology
About the Department of Rheumatology at Samsung Medical Center Seoul
The Department of Rheumatology at the Samsung Medical Center offers the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services in this medical field. The experienced doctors of the department have in their arsenal many modern treatments that allow patients to restore health and improve the quality of life. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Koh Eun Mi.
The department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the following diseases:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Degenerative arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Infectious arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Other pathologies
Curriculum vitae of Prof. Dr. med. Koh Eun Mi
- Study of Medicine at the Seoul National University.
- Fellowship at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA..
- Residency at the Seoul National University Hospital.
- Internship at the Seoul National University Hospital.
Clinical and Research Interests
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus.
Membership in the Academic Societies
- Member of the Korean Association of Internal Medicine.
- Member of the Korean Association of Rheumatology.
- Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology.
- Chairman of the Scientific Committee, APLAR 2004.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Samsung Medical Center
Department of Rheumatology.
Samsung Medical Center Seoul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.