University Hospital Marburg UKGM
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology (590778)
Specialized in: diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology
About the department
The Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology at the University Hospital Marburg UKGM offers the full range of imaging diagnostics and interventional treatment of diseases of the nervous system under imaging guidance. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Siegfried Bien.
The experienced specialists with unique competencies work with patients, which allows them to provide first-class medical care to patients with pathologies of varying severity. The doctors from the Departments of Neurology and Neurosurgery are often involved in the diagnostic and therapeutic process. The state-of-the-art technical base of the department also contributes to successful clinical practice.
The department’s spectrum of medical services includes:
- Diagnostic neuroradiology
- Computed tomography (CT) scan of the head, neck and spine
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the head, neck and spine
- Angiography of the vessels of the head and neck, as well as vessels of the spinal cord, including CT/MRI angiography
- Myelography with registration of functional indicators
- X-ray studies
- Interventional neuroradiology
- Thrombectomy (for stroke treatment)
- Stent angioplasty for stenosis of cerebral or other intracranial arteries
- Treatment of intracranial aneurysms
- Treatment of vascularized tumors, arteriovenous malformations and dural arteriovenous fistulas
- Treatment of extracranial vascular malformations
- CT-guided pain therapy for back pain (periradicular therapy, facet joint block, etc.)
- Other diagnostic and therapeutic options
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology.
University Hospital Marburg UKGM:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical coordinator will contact you within 24 hours and answer all questions that might interest you.
you will receive a reply shortly Home