University Hospital Frankfurt am Main
Tumor Center (26143)
Specialized in: oncology
The Tumor Center at the University Hospital Frankfurt provides cancer patients with high quality diagnosis, treatment and care. Both diagnosis and therapy are carried out in accordance with the uniform, evidence-based and continuously updated guidelines. There are used the most advanced diagnostic and treatment methods for cancer. The director of the center is Prof. Dr. med. Christian Brandts.
The physicians of the center cooperate with the specialists from the Nordwest Hospital. The medical care provided in the Tumor Center covers the range of customized services in the field of psycho-oncology and palliative medicine. Thus, there is maintained close cooperation with the external cooperating partners in Frankfurt and Rhein-Main regions. The Tumor Center promotes unification of scientific and translational oncology. The main goal is to implement the research results for the patient care within the framework of efficient and qualified clinical studies.
The Tumor Center represents 10 focuses:
- Dermatologic oncology / Skin Cancer Center
- Gastrointestinal oncology / Visceral Cancer Center
- Gynecological oncology / Breast Center and Gynecological Cancer Center
- Hematologic neoplasms
- Head and neck tumors
- Pediatric oncology
- Thoracic oncology / University Lung Cancer Center
- Urogenital tumors / University Prostate Cancer Center
- Related disciplines
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany