DRK Altenkirchen-Hachenburg Hospital
Department of Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery, Trauma Center (320976)
About the department
The Department of Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery, Trauma Center offers a wide range of medical services and is headed by Dr. med. Frank Hostmann.
The range of surgical treatment of the department includes:
- All modern procedures for the surgical treatment of bone lesions
- Knee and hip replacement surgery in fractures or wear disorders
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Foot surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Reconstructive tendons and soft tissue surgery
- Microsurgical procedures
The range of conservative treatment of the department includes:
- Plaster processing in non-surgical fractures of all joints
- Conservative treatment of non-surgical pelvic fractures, including painkiller and physiotherapy monitoring
- Conservative treatment of vertebral fractures that do not require surgical intervention, including painkiller and physiotherapy
- Conservative treatment of herniated discs of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, including neurological and, if necessary, neurosurgical coprocessing
- Treatment and monitoring of non-surgical traumatic craniocerebral injury with computed tomography, neurological and, if necessary, neurosurgical therapy
The range of hand surgery department:
- Correction of consequences of injuries after accidents
- Correction of childhood developmental defects
- Joint replacement surgeries Surgery of Dupuytren's contracture
- Nerve compression syndromes surgery (carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital canal syndrome)
- Treatment of reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Replacement surgeries of damaged muscles or nerves
- Tumors treatment
- Rheumatic and degenerative diseases (for example, arthrosis in the saddle joint of the thumb)
- Replantation surgery, microsurgery
Photo of the doctor: (c) DRK gemeinnützige Krankenhausgesellschaft mbH Rheinland-Pfalz
Department of Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery, Trauma Center.
DRK Altenkirchen-Hachenburg Hospital:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.