Plastic reconstruction of the pelvic organs in cystocele and rectocele (program ID: 132549)
University Hospital Tuebingen
Diethelm WallwienerSpecialized in: adult and pediatric gynecology, mammology, obstetrics
Department of Adult and Pediatric Gynecology, Mammology, Obstetrics
The program includes:
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- inflammation indicators (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- gynecological examination
- ultrasound examination: pelvis, abdomen
- preoperative care
- plastic reconstruction of the pelvic organs
- symptomatic treatment
- control examinations
- the cost of essential medicines and materials
- nursing services
- full hospital accommodation
- explanation of future recommendations
- Medical records
- Pelvic ultrasoud (if available)
- Pelvic MRI/CT scan (if available)
You may also book:
About the department
According to the Focus magazine, the Department of Adult and Pediatric Gynecology, Mammology, Obstetrics at the University Hospital Tuebingen is included in the ranking of the top German departments specializing in obstetrics and breast cancer treatment!
The department offers the full range of diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the female reproductive system, breast pathologies. Also, the specialists of the department provide a comprehensive management of pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum care for both mother and child. Key attention is paid to the treatment of female genital cancers, as well as breast cancer treatment. For this purpose, the department has all the modern therapeutic techniques, as well as its our own innovative developments by the department doctors.
The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Diethelm Wallwiener. For almost 25 years, the specialist has been guarding women's health, treating the full range of gynecologic diseases and breast pathologies. The obstetrician-gynecologist also does everything to ensure that the pregnancy and childbirth of his patients are as safe as possible. Dr. Wallwiener is an honorary member of the National College of French Gynecologists and Obstetricians (CNGOF), the European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE), and the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (RCOG). Almost 250 of his publications are presented on Internet resources, and he is also often invited to medical conferences to read reports.
The medical team of the department has long experience in the surgical treatment of gynecological diseases in women. The surgeons specialize in performing both highly complex interventions and sparing minimally invasive procedures. It should be noted that the treatment of many diseases is carried out within the framework of specialized centers, for example, such pathologies include endometriosis, cervical dysplasia, pelvic diseases, breast cancer, etc. The department has an excellent reputation in the treatment of oncopathology of the female genital organs, breast cancer, and also was certified by the German Cancer Society.
In the field of obstetrics, the patients are provided with high-quality prenatal diagnostics, comprehensive counseling on all issues of pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. The childbirth takes place in the modern delivery rooms, equipped with everything necessary for a safe childbirth. Also, the department offers courses for the future parents.
The service range of the department includes:
|Diagnostics and treatment of pelvic diseases|
|Diagnostics and treatment of breast cancer|
|Diagnostics and treatment of gynecologic cancers|
|Diagnostics and treatment of cervical dysplasia|
|Diagnostic and treatment of endometriosis (conservative and surgical methods)|
|Diagnostics and treatment of gynecologic problems in children and adolescents|
|Diagnostics and treatment of fertility|
|Diagnostics and treatment of rare genital malformations|
|Other medical services|
- 1974 Study of Physics at the Saarland University.
- 1975 Study of Medicine at the Saarland University.
- 1981 Admission to medical practice.
- 1982 Doctoral Degree.
- 1982 - 1988 Research Assistant at the Department of Gynecology and Department of Pediatrics, Division of Interdisciplinary Intensive Care of the University Hospitals in Homburg
- 1988 - 1998 Senior Physician at the Department of Gynecology, University Hospital Heidelberg.
- 1989 Certified as a Physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 1990 Habilitation.
- 1996 Appointed as a Visiting Professor.
- Since 1998, Chair of Gynecology (C4 Professor), University Hospital Tuebingen.
Clinical and Scientific Focuses
- Surgical/experimental gynecology.
- Surgical oncology.
- Fertility as part of reproductive medicine.
- Gynecologic oncology.
- High-risk obstetrics.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- German Society of Senology (at present Acting President of the Society).
- European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy and Innovative Surgery (ESGE).
- German Cancer Society, Representative of the Working Association "Gynecologic Oncology" (AGO) in the "Clinical Trials" Commission, Quality Seal A.
- German Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGGG), Guidelines Commission of the AGO.
- German Society of Laser Medicine, Board Member.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Universitätsklinikum Tübingen
Accommodation in hospital
- Program [Description]
Plastic reconstruction of the pelvic organs in cystocele and rectocele
- Hospital: University Hospital Tuebingen
There are 92 cystocele and rectocele treatment hospitals on Booking Health websiteShow all clinics