Best Rehabilitation center (hospital) in Germany
Often, after a course of treatment, the patient needs to put a lot of effort to get back to normal life, to restore his strength, to adapt to the new conditions of existence, and to acquire new skills facilitating the most basic processes of life support. Infrequently, a satisfactory recovery from illness is impossible without the help of professionals working in a modern rehabilitation center.
Rehabilitation Treatment in Germany
Much attention is paid to rehabilitation issue in Germany . According to statistics, the quality of rehabilitation treatment in this country is improving steadily. This is evidenced by declines in the average duration of rehabilitation treatment over the past 10 years from 30 to 26 days with a comparable level of efficiency.
The development of rehabilitation care in Germany is due to implementation of new technologies, new treatment protocols, close interaction between hospitals and rehabilitation centers, as well as improvement of institutional arrangements.
Methods Used by Rehabilitation Centers in Germany
The German clinics of rehabilitative medicine create the most comfortable conditions for their patients and are equipped with the latest medical equipment. The rehabilitation course here is full of procedures and trainings selected for each patient individually, depending on his state of health, needs and life priorities.
- Hardware techniques: the German recovery centers widely use modern plants and innovative systems facilitating the toning of muscles and joints upon diseases of the nervous and musculoskeletal system.
- Occupational therapy is a basic one in the work of rehabilitation professionals. Occupational therapy is aimed at development of domestic and professional skills in terms of an organic body defect.
- Balneology, i.e. thermal waters, aerotherapy and so on.
- Physiotherapy uses all classic techniques, improved due to implementation of new developments of German scientists.
- Neuromodulation and other ways to treat chronic pain.
- Nonconventional rehabilitation methods, i.e. reflexology, naturopathy, yoga and so on.
- Manual therapy.
- Selection of individual simulators and tools to optimize the life.
Rehabilitation course is conducted by highly qualified personnel under the supervision of an experienced healthcare professional who supervises the whole process and makes adjustments, if required.Hide