Prof. Dr. med. Peer EyselCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1966 - 1969 Primary school in Langenselbold.
- 1969 - 1978 Otto Hahn School, Hanau, graduated 03.06.1978.
- 1978 - 1984 Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Faculty of Medicine.
- 1978 - 1980 Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Faculty of Philosophy.
- 1984 Approbation.
- 1985 Tannenwald Bad Schwalbach Clinic, Department of Neurology, Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (Chief Physician: Dr. H. Stegemann).
- 1985 - 1986 Department of Psychiatry at the Waldkrankenhaus Köppern Clinic (Head: Prof. Dr. E. M. Biniek).
- 1986 - 1988 Trauma Clinic BG, Frankfurt, Department of Trauma Surgery (Chief Physician: Prof. Dr. H. Contzen) and Department of Neurosurgery (Chief Physician: Prof. Dr. G. Meinig).
- 1988 - 1991 Department of Neurosurgery at the University Hospital Giessen (Head: Prof. Dr. K. Roosen).
- 1991 Department of Orthopedics, University Hospital Mainz (Head: Prof, Dr. J. Heine).
- 1993 Chief Physician.
- 1997 Leading Senior Physician and Deputy Head of the Clinic.
- Since 01.01.2002 Head of the Department and Polyclinic of Orthopedics and Traumatology, University Hospital Cologne.
- 1984 Thesis defense, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Medicine. Subject: "Requirements and real results of inpatient group psychotherapy. A compromise illustrated by the model of the Department of Psychiatry at the Hospital Düsseldorf. Grade: "magna cum laude".
- 1992 - 1993 Scientific internship at the University of Paris, ENSAM - Biomechanics Laboratory (Head: Prof. Dr. F. Lavaste).
- 1995 Thesis defense, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Medicine. Subject: "Stability of the ventral implanted trunk of the spine – biomechanical, anatomo-morphological and clinical research".
- 1995 DEGUM-ABSTRACT AWARD, jointly with K.. Küllmer and J.D. Rompe, work: "The first experience of intraoperative sonography in intervertebral disc hernias."
- 2000 Award of the Federal Working Group on Rheumatology and the Cooperative Rheumatology Center Rhineland-Palatinate, jointly with A. Eckardt und S. Fürderer, work: "Cervical or otsipito-cervical synthesis in rheumatic atlantoaxial instability."
- German Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- International Surgical Society for Orthopedics and Traumatology (Societé Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopédique et de Traumatologie (SICOT)).
- European Spine Society.
- Society for Spine Surgery.
- Federal Working Group on Rheumatology and Cooperative Rheumatology Center Rhineland-Palatinate.