Obstetrics: Obstetrics. Treatment in Germany, Munich
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on:
Prof. Dr. med. Dieter GrabCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1983 German and American medical state examination
- 1983 Approbation
- 1983 Promotion to Dr. med. at the Faculty of Theoretical Medicine. Subject: "The Glycoprotein Metabolism of Nerves and Glial
- Cells: Autoradiographic studies on the nucleus nervi hypoglossi of the rat under normal conditions and after axotomy."
- (Magna cum laude)
- 1983 Scientific assistant at the department of Clinical Morphology, University of Ulm (Head: Prof. Dr. Ch. Pilgrim)
- 1983 Assistant physician at the surgical department of the district hospital Blaubeuren (Chief Physician: Dr. G. Brötz)
- 1985 Scientific employee at the University wome,’s hospital of Ulm
- 1990 Recognition as a gynaecologist
- 1993 Appointment as senior physician at the University of Ulm
- 1994 Habilitation for the department of gynecology and obstetrics. Topic: "On the receptivity of the endometrium: importance of
- sonography and double sonography in the untreated menstrual cycle and after hormonal stimulation".
- 1994 Award of Venia Legendi for the specialist area of gynecology and obstetrics
- 1995 Appointment as Managing Director at the University of Ulm
- 2000 Appointment as an extraordinary professor
- 2002 Election at the top of the list of the C3-permanent post for the prenatal diagnostics and obstetrics of the University of Münster
- 2003 Chief physician of the women's clinic of the urban clinic Munich-Harlaching
- 2003 Appointment as lecturer at the Ludwig Maximilian University Munich
- 2011 Additional takeover of the chief physician position of the women’s clinic Neuperlach of the Urban Clinic München GmbH