Due to the difficulties associated with the organization of treatment in Turkey, Switzerland, South Korea and India, we are not currently processing requests to these regions.
If you are interested in treatment in Germany, please leave a request and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
If you need information about stem cell therapy for Lyme disease or treatment cost, you can find it here
Lyme disease is an infectious pathology that develops after a tick bite. Often, this disease affects the nervous and cardiovascular systems. Meningitis, meningoencephalitis, lymphocytic meningoradiculitis, myocarditis, endocarditis, and other complications are possible. Skin, joints, and other organs and tissues are affected. Although antibiotics are the treatment basis, since they eliminate the cause of inflammation, residual effects are often observed after the completion of primary therapy. Therefore, in addition to etiotropic therapy, the pathogenetic one is also applied. In Germany, patients with chronic Lyme disease can receive stem cell treatment.
- What are the effects of stem cell therapy?
- Is the therapy safe?
- How to treat Lyme disease by means of stem cells?
- Where can you receive treatment for Lyme disease by means of stem cells?
What are the effects of stem cell therapy?
There are hundreds of cell types in the human body. But all of them arise from single precursors – stem cells. Any tissue can be formed from these cells, for example, nervous, muscular, or connective. The ability of the body to recover depends on the number of stem cells. Their reserve decreases with age. This explains why recovery from injuries and illnesses in childhood is quick and doesn’t have any consequences. While in the middle and, especially, old age, the body’s capabilities are significantly limited.
Stem cells are used to restore recovery functions of the organs and tissues damaged by Lyme disease. With their help, doctors can achieve the following results:
- Strengthen the immunity, which will more effectively fight spirochetes – Lyme disease pathogens
- Increase the body tone, eliminate the asthenic syndrome
- Restore structure and function of damaged organs and tissues
- Accelerate recovery after the Lyme disease
- Increase working capacity
- Relieve joint inflammation
Additionally, a number of positive effects arise. Stem cells slow down aging and improve the function of internal organs.
Is the therapy safe?
Stem cell therapy in patients with Lyme disease is safe. German doctors know when to use it and when to postpone the procedure for a more suitable time. Usually, stem cell therapy is not prescribed in the first phase of Lyme disease when general intoxication is present. In the second and third phases, as well as after the antibiotic therapy, stem cells are successfully applied and demonstrate good results.
The autologous cells are used for the treatment. They are received from the patient himself but not from a donor. Therefore, there are no complications.
The following side effects are possible during the treatment:
- Short-term exacerbation of chronic pathology
- Redness and tenderness at the injection site
As a rule, all symptoms pass quickly, usually in two weeks maximum. After that, a steady improvement comes.
How to treat Lyme disease by means of stem cells?
First, the patient undergoes an examination. The doctor assesses his condition and identifies all complications of Lyme disease. Such parenteral infections as HIV, syphilis, viral hepatitis, and cytomegalovirus are also obligatory excluded.
Then the next step of obtaining stem cells follows. They are taken from different parts of the body – bone marrow (in this case, iliac crest puncture is carried out), adipose tissue, or patient’s blood. The doctor counts the number of cells and assesses their viability.
Obtained stem cells are cultured. This process allows the doctor to increase their number. Then they are injected into a patient's body. The exact procedure depends on the specific problems caused by Lyme disease. The cells may be injected:
- In the regional bloodstream – in the arterial system, which supplies a specific organ
- In the systemic blood circulation – the cells are injected intravenously and spread throughout the body
- In the cerebrospinal fluid (by lumbar puncture) – if the symptoms of a central nervous system lesion prevail
- Directly into the affected organ during the surgery
Where can you receive treatment for Lyme disease by means of stem cells?
If you want to undergo treatment for Lyme disease by means of stem cells, you can contact the Clinic of Advanced Biological Medicine. It is located in Frankfurt am Main. This clinic has been practicing an integrative approach, which combines the most effective traditional and alternative medicine methods, for more than 35 years.
The clinic adheres to the following principles:
- Using only safe therapy methods which do not harm the patient.
- The root cause of the disease is identified and eliminated.
- The doctor's efforts are aimed not only at restoring the function of the certain organ. The human body is perceived as a whole one. Therefore, the treatment is aimed at healing the entire body.
- The body’s reserves and natural forces are widely used.
In order to receive stem cell treatment for Lyme disease in the Clinic of Advanced Biological Medicine, you can book a therapy program using the assistance of Booking Health. The company Booking Health offers help in such important aspects:
- Booking the appointment on the necessary date
- Providing favorable costs without overpricing and additional coefficients for foreign patients (saving up to 50%)
- Monitoring medical programs at all stages
- Communication with the clinic after treatment completion
- Control of invoices and return of unspent funds
- Organization of additional examinations
- Offering service of the highest level: booking hotels and plane tickets, transfer organization
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!
The Booking Health portal presents 40 German clinic specializing in Stem cell therapy for Lyme disease
The article was edited by medical experts, board certified doctors Dr. Vadim Zhiliuk, Dr. Sergey Pashchenko. For the treatment of the conditions referred to in the article, you must consult a doctor; the information in the article is not intended for self-medication!