Due to the difficulties associated with the organization of treatment in Turkey, Switzerland, South Korea and India, we are not currently processing requests to these regions.
If you are interested in treatment in Germany, please leave a request and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
Cancer is one of the most common causes of human death, along with cardiovascular pathologies. A complete cure or effective treatment has not yet been developed. Moreover, traditional therapy may not bring results at an advanced stage, so patients simply receive symptomatic treatment.
The German Clinic of Advanced Biological Medicine in Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany) focuses on complex treatment of cancer patients. This approach is based on a combination of traditional therapies with alternative medicine. It also encourages the use of modern innovations and discoveries.
Biological Medicine Features
The main task set by the German Clinic of Advanced Biological Medicine is the patient's treatment, not his illness. Dr. Gerhard Siebenhuner, who is a Doctor of Medical Sciences, leads all efforts to find and eliminate the true cause of the disease.
The body's own ability to heal itself, as well as natural remedies, are widely used in biological medicine. Doctors conduct a holistic analysis of the patient's lifestyle: assess his psychological state, investigate organic causes that can lead to illness.
Doctors select the most gentle treatment regimens and try to minimize the side effects of drugs. Patients undergo mental hygiene sessions that encourage them to have the right attitude needed to fight the disease.
Alternative Ways of Cancer Treatment
The Alternative Medicine Department at the Frankfurt am Main clinic offers a comprehensive treatment where alternative therapies complement and improve standard cancer control methods. First of all, immunity is activated and the compensatory mechanisms of the body are improved. Another important aspect is reducing the toxic effects of drugs used in conventional cancer treatments.
Doctors strive to improve the patient's quality of life by reducing the side effects of chemotherapy drugs, as well as to strengthen the immune system to improve his condition, and ideally restore it completely. The goal of alternative cancer therapy is to achieve sustained remission of the disease.
Treatment at the Klinikum Frankfurt am Main combines general medicine, alternative and biological therapies. The choice of a particular method is determined by the individual characteristics of each patient.
The main elements of treatment include:
Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT) used together with traditional chemotherapy. Insulin increases the effectiveness of cytostatics, therefore, when introduced, it is possible to significantly reduce the dose of chemotherapy drugs, thereby reducing the side effects of treatment.
Photodynamic Laser Therapy (PLT) is one of the latest developments in the treatment of malignant tumors that are difficult to detect. First, doctors inject special photosensitizers into the body. They accumulate in tumor cells. Then the body is exposed to light waves that activate the injected substance and destroy cancer cells.
The essence of galvanization is the constant exposure to a weak current that changes atypical cells without affecting healthy tissues. This selective effect is due to the fact that in healthy tissues the resistance to current is much higher.
Biological (individual) cancer therapy is a treatment based on an individualized cancer treatment regimen with minimal side effects. The patient needs to study the sensitivity of the tumor to different types of chemotherapy in order to exclude known ineffective drugs in the therapy program.
Infusion therapy is used as an adjunct treatment using intravenous drip:
- Artesunate. This is a substance from the leaves of sage flowers that was originally used to treat malaria. However, it has since been found to also reduce the size of tumors, according to research done by the University of Heidelberg.
- Vitamin B17, or amygdalin is a natural substance that combines the properties of a cytostatic and analgesic.
- Chlorine E6 is a substance extracted from Chlorella Ellipsoidea Algae. It is used as a photosensitizer in the photodynamic therapy of malignant tumors.
- Curcumin. In India, where turmeric is often eaten for its natural antibacterial properties. The incidence of lung, prostate and colon cancer is 10 times lower than in Western countries.
- Sodium dichloroacetate causes programmed death of cancer cells.
- Dimethyl sulfoxide cleans cells of toxins, stimulates immunity, has a positive effect on cell mitochondria.
- Hypericin is a photosensitizer obtained from St. John's Wort.
- Vitamin C. The patient is tested for the concentration of the enzyme G6PDH. If it is high, high doses of vitamin C can help kill cancer cells.
- GcMAF. The patient is injected with macrophage activating factors, which help to recognize and destroy cancer cells.
Local hyperthermia. Hyperthermia significantly increases a patient's chances of a cancer cure when combined with classic cancer treatments. Cancer cells are more sensitive to heat than healthy cells, so overheating leads to their destruction. In addition, the artificially heated area will be better supplied with blood, enriching the tumor tissue with more chemotherapy drugs.
Hyperthermia is combined with radiation and chemotherapy. In this type of treatment, chemotherapeutic drugs damage the genetic apparatus of atypical tumor cells, and heating (up to 400 degrees) disables enzymes that can restore the structure of the genome of cancer cells. In the clinic in Frankfurt am Main, sessions of general and local hyperthermia are carried out.
Arrangement of treatment in Germany
If you would like to undergo cancer treatment in the German Clinic of Advanced Biological Medicine or other German healthcare institutions you are welcome to use Booking Health services.
If you would like to undergo cancer treatment at the German Clinic for Advanced Biological Medicine or other German medical institutions, you are welcome to use Booking Health.
The key benefits are:
- The opportunity to undergo treatment in any recommended European clinic.
- Insurance against unforeseen medical expenses up to 200 thousand euros (in case of complications, the cost of treatment does not change).
- Service offerings: we will conclude an agreement directly with the hospital administration, help you to get a visa, meet you at the airport and take you to hospital for treatment.
- Consultation with the attending physician within 3 months after the completion of the therapy program.
- Save up to 70% of your diagnostics and treatment costs.
Leave a request on our website and our service manager will contact you within 24 hours after submitting the application.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!