Due to the difficulties associated with the organization of treatment in Turkey, Switzerland and South Korea, we have currently suspended the processing of requests to these regions.
If you are interested in treatment in Germany, please leave a request and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
The first liposuction procedure was carried out back in 1974 and it’s popularity has been growing since. They call it ‘lipo’. Lipo is a type of cosmetic surgery that improves your body image without any diets, workouts and is suitable for both men and women. Lipo will give you a nice flat tummy in the blink of an eye.
The costs for liposuction may seem exorbitant, but it’s pays off for those who swear by it. Whether you work out or diet, there is always a cost involved. The question is what are you willing to pay for a new improved body? Many people prefer to travel to a favourable clinic abroad to have this luxury treatment. Here’s how the pricing works in different countries in case you’re interested.
What makes the price?
Prices of liposuction can differ significantly from place to place, from clinic to clinic. Besides, two patients might pay totally different amounts for the identical procedure.
Here are key factors that determine lipo price tag:
- Medical institution’s pricing policy features which are determined by the location of the clinic, experience of the staff’s expertise, quality of medical equipment and conditions of inpatient service.
- Area chosen for treatment. Price can depend on the area where the fat will be removed. As a rule, the unit of measurement is 100 square centimetres (area of 10x10 cm).
- Areas affected which are mostly the abdomen, though sometimes fat has to be removed from other body parts. Thus, the cost of lipo can differ for various body parts.
- Duration of inpatientstay. If you get treated abroad or in a private clinic at your place of residence, you will have to pay for each day spent in the ward. How much you will pay depends on the conditions of your stay.
- Various kinds of surgery may have an impact on the cost too.For instance, tumescent liposuction is cheaper than laser liposuction.
Other factors include:
- Number of procedures
- Type of anaesthesia
- Number and type of diagnostic procedures carried out before liposuction itself
- Patient’s sex (male liposuction might be more expensive)
- Surgery complexity (a surgeon can do abdominoplasty or mastopexy at the same time)
Hence, average cost numbers will not give you any idea about the exact amount that you will end up paying since all procedures are different. However, here is a look at comparative study of how much they start in different countries.
The price gap is determined not only by the level of the state’s prosperity and solvency of its population. Hospitals in developed countries own better diagnostic and surgery equipment. Surgeries are performed with lower risk of consequences and have a better aesthetic effect. Thanks to modern and qualitative means of anaesthesia, a patient feels minimum discomfort during and after procedure.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!