Neurology in South Korea – Diagnostic in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced neurological hospitals in South Korea
Focus of treatment:
- Alzheimers disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Cervical dystonia
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Disease of the central nervous system (cns) of unknown etiology
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Facial nerve paresis
- Guillain-barre syndrome
- Huntingtons chorea
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinsons disease
- Restless legs syndrome
- Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
- Vascular dementia
- Vegetative dystonia
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Neurology
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.