Orthopedics in South Korea – in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced orthopedic hospitals in South Korea
Focus of treatment:
- Achilles tendon bursitis or tendinitis
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Ankle arthritis
- Ankle impingement syndrome
- Ankle instability
- Ankle sprain and rupture
- Anterior cruciate ligament injury
- Charcot foot
- Condition after osteosynthesis
- Elbow arthritis
- Ewing sarcoma
- Femoral neck fracture
- Foot pronation (clubfoot) in children
- Hip dysplasia
- Hip impingement
- Hip osteoarthritis (coxarthrosis)
- Knee arthritis
- Knee instability
- Knee joint synovitis
- Lateral ligament injury
- Meniscus tear
- Patellar dislocation
- Sacral chordoma
- Short legs (limbs)
- Shoulder arthritis
- Tennis Elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Adult and Pediatric Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.