Dr. med. Skander BouassidaCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1975 Was born in Bonn.
- 1993 Higher education, Baccalauréat de l'Académie de Paris-Versailles - Série D, natural sciences.
- 2001 Admission to medical practice, Federal Medical Chamber of Dresden.
- 2001 Physician-resident, Obstetrics, Larabta, Tunisia.
- 2003 Resident doctor, General Surgery, Tunisia.
- 2008 Specialization in the field of General Surgery, the Medical Chamber of Westphalia-Lippe.
- 2009 Additional specialization in Proctology, Medical Chamber of Westphalia-Lippe.
- 2010 Defense of doctoral thesis, Chamber of Medicine Westphalia-Lippe.
- 2011 Head Physician of the Department of Coloproctology, Berlin, the first certification and the position of Deputy Director of the Center for Treatment of Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Diseases.
- 2012 Created a working group for the treatment of anal cancer, Berlin, specialist in abdominal surgery, Berlin Medical Chamber.
- 2013 Certification in the direction of Laser Surgery, Berlin.
- 2014 Researcher, European Council for Surgery, specialization in Coloproctology, Munich, admission to professional development, Proctology.
- 2016 Obtaining a certificate that allows to conduct consultations in the field of human genetics.
- 2017 A certificate that allows to conduct surgeries using the DaVinci robot.
Membership in professional societies
- German Society of General and Abdominal Surgery (DGAV).
- Surgical Task Force on Coloproctology (CACP).
- German Society of Surgeons (BDC).
- Berlin-Brandenburg Society of Surgeons (BCG).
- German Society of Coloproctology (DGK).
- Professional Association of Coloproctologists of Germany (BCD).
- German Society of Incontinence(DKG).
- Self-help group for patients with stoma and cancer (ILCO e.V.).
- Self-help group for patients suffering from incontinence.