Cardiosurgery in Switzerland – treatment in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced cardiosurgical hospitals in Switzerland
Focus of treatment:
- Anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Aortic coarctation
- Aortic valve insufficiency (avi)
- Aortic valve stenosis
- Atrial septal defect (ASD)
- Atrioventricular valve dysplasia (avd)
- Congenital and acquired heart defects
- Left ventricular aneurysm
- Mitral valve insufficiency (prolapse)
- Mitral valve stenosis
- Patent foramen ovale (PFO)
- Pulmonary valve insufficiency
- Pulmonary valve stenosis
- Tetralogy of fallot (ToF)
- Tricuspid valve disease
- Tricuspid valve stenosis
- Ventricular septal defect (VSD)
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Cardiac Surgery
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.