Dr. med. Georg MansmannCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1987 - 1996 Studied Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine, Cologne University and at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Montpellier, France.
- 01/1997 - 07/1999 Internship, the Department of Hematology and Oncology, University Hospital Cologne.
- 07/1999 - 11/2000 Assistant doctor at the Department of Hematology and Oncology, University Hospital Cologne.
- 11/2000 - 09/2001 Scientific coordinator of the professional community for the treatment of malignant lymphomas, Cologne.
- 10/2001 - 12/2011 Assistant Doctor at the Department of Endocrinology, Diabetology and Rheumatology, University Hospital Düsseldorf.
- From 01/2012 Private practice.
- 08/2012 PhD of Medical Sciences.
- From 09/2012 Endocrinology and Diabetology at the Medical Center of the PAN-Institute of Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine.
- 06/2006 Physician-therapist.
- 04/2009 Specialty in the field of "Endocrinology and Diabetology".
- 09/2000 Competence "The doctor of first aid".
- 02/2010 Competence of the physician responsible for protection from radiation exposure.
- 03/2011 The course of Medical Audit, German Society of Pharmaceutical Medicine.
- 06/2011 Competence in using ionizing radiation to determine the mineral composition of the skeleton (Osteodensitometry).
Membership in Societies:
- German Society of Internal Medicine (DGIM).
- German Society of Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- German Society of Endocrinology (DGE).
- Society of Endocrinology in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Preoperative pro and anti-inflammatory cytokines course in treatment of patients with esophageal cancer using G-CSF therapy.