Dr. med. Dan m. O DeyCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 2014 Foundation and management of the Restorative Surgery Center for Female Genital Organs at the Luisenhospital, Aachen.
- 2014 Appointment as the Chief Physician of the Department of Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery since 01/01/2015 at the Luisenhospital, Aachen. Accepted (01/2014).
- 2013 Appointment as the Chief Physician in the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Martin Luther Hospital, Berlin. Rejected (12/2013).
- 2012 - 2014 Chief Physician and Deputy Director of the Hospital.
- 2012 Member of ISAPS (International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery).
- 2011 Permission to teach Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at the Medical Faculty of the University Hospital Aachen as PD. Postgraduate thesis: "The study of the special vascular architecture of the female genital organs and the development of new surgical techniques in the treatment of female genital organs and mammoplasty."
- 2009 Additional specialization "Hand Surgery".
- 2006 - 2012 Chief Physician.
- 2006 Specialist in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.
- 2006 Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery FEBOPRAS (member of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons).
- 2006 Member of DGPRÄC (German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons).
- 2001 - 2006 Chief Physician’s Assistant.
- 2000 - 2001 Medical internship.
- 2000 - 2014 Department of Plastic Surgery, Hand Surgery and Burns, University Hospital Aachen (Prof. Dr. N. Pallua).
- 2000 PhD at the RWTH Aachen University in the field of angiologic studies with the degree of Doctor of Medicine (Prof., Dr. Paar, Prof,, Dr. Prescher).
- 1993 - 2000 Study at the Medical Faculty at the University Hospital Aachen.
- 1984 - 1992 visit to the Augustinian College Gaesdonck, episcopal gymnasium with boarding school in Goch (1992 graduation).