Hidradenitis Suppurativa Treatment
Best hospitals and doctors for hidradenitis suppurativa treatment abroad
It is now possible to go to Germany for treatment!
We issue urgent medical visas to enter Germany!
Please contact us! We know everything about the available flights around the world!
The selection of doctors and clinics is carried out on the basis of annual qualification reports. The main selection criterion is the number of operations or procedures performed. It takes into account experience, reputation in the medical society, the availability of quality certificates and high specialization in a certain field.
Cost for treatment
Department of Plastic Surgery
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Department of Plastic Surgery and Hair Transplantation
Department of Plastic Surgery, Adult and Pediatric Hand Surgery
Department of Plastic, Burn Surgery and Hand Surgery
Department of Adult and Pediatric Oral, Maxillofacial, Plastic Surgery
Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Department of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Department of Adult and Pediatric Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery
Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Hand and Burn Surgery
Department of Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery
Department of Adult and Pediatric Oral, Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive, Hand Surgery and Burn Surgery
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a condition that causes bumps to develop under their skin, near the sweat glands. There is no cure for this condition; rather, the bumps come and go as flare-ups and remission. However, there are medications which alleviate the symptoms during the flare-up periods.
Sweat glands are located under the arms and also in the groin area. These glands are also known as apocrine glands. They are mostly located in places where hair grows. Usually, the bumps that develop are swollen and painful to touch. In some cases they can also become infected, becoming pus-filled boils or abscesses that may later burst. These bumps can also smell badly and can leave scars.
Hidradenitis suppurativa tends to develop in teenagers and young adults who have recently gone through puberty. The cause of hidradenitis suppurativa has not yet been identified. However, it does seem to be hereditary. Obesity and alcoholism can also contribute to the development of this condition in people who have a genetic predisposition to it. Hidradenitis suppurativa is more common among women than men.
- Bumps under the skin
- The bumps may accumulate pus
- The condition is characterized by flare-ups and remission periods
- Bumps tend to reappear at the same spot
- Bad smell coming from the bump
- During a general examination, the doctor will ask the patient how often they have had bumps appear under their skin and how long these flare-ups usually last.
- The patient will be asked whether the bumps form pus and whether they burst open. The doctor will then examine the skin for signs of bumps and possible scarring.
- Conservative treatment, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, can be used to alleviate the symptoms.
- The doctor may also prescribe antibiotics or hormones to alleviate the pain.
- Radical top skin layer removal with plastic reconstruction is a surgical procedure that can be performed in severe cases. The affected skin is removed, and replaced with a skin graft from another part of the patient’s body.