Plastic surgery is a branch of medicine which deals with aesthetic changes in the human body. With its help you can make all your fantasies come true.
Plastic surgery in Turkey is in great demand among foreign patients due to its high quality and low cost. You can choose the best plastic surgeon in Turkey and sign up immediately on the Booking Health website.
The most common cosmetic surgery in Turkey is facelift. Rehabilitation after surgery will take place in the best clinics of the country.
Price of the operations in Turkey starts from 1,000(€). The average cost of plastic surgery is about 3,000(€). Cheap plastic surgery in Turkey is a visiting card of this country.
Plastic surgery is one of the fast growing medical fields. Most modern people want to have not only good health, but also an attractive appearance. Modern methods of cosmetic surgery are becoming safer and less traumatic. You can take advantage of the latest achievements in plastic surgery in Turkey. A large number of clinics specializing in aesthetic medicine work in this country. The services of cosmetic surgery are of high-quality and inexpensive here.
Breast surgery is one of the most popular operations in the world. Female breasts are one of the most visible parts of the body. A beautiful shape of the breast enhances self-esteem and makes a woman more attractive to men.
The main plastic surgery procedures on the breast, which are carried out in Turkey are as follows:
- Breast augmentation (augmentation mammoplasty) is performed using implants or patient's own tissues
- Breast lift is performed due to age-related descent
- Reduction mammoplasty (breast reduction in Turkey) is less common in Turkey, this method of cosmetic surgery involves the surgical removal of excess adipose tissue and skin
- Reconstruction (restoration) of the breast is most often required after an injury or surgery for removal of malignant tumor
Breast lift in Turkey can be performed at any breasts size. Doctors use different techniques for the operation. Scars after surgery can be located around the areola, pass vertically or have the shape of an anchor. Breast lift in slight ptosis can be performed through minimal incisions near the areola, but the breast lift in large breasts size and significant descent requires more radical operations. They leave more scars on the skin, but ensure excellent aesthetic result. Vertical or T-shaped breast lift is used in severe cases.
Breast augmentation is most often performed using implants. They are spherical and anatomical. The latest plastic surgeries for breast augmentation are applied in Turkey. Endoscopic equipment is used for this purpose in leading clinics. Implants can be placed through a small incision in the armpit. This method of breast augmentation does not leave scars on the lower surface of the breasts. Breast augmentation and breast lift are often performed simultaneously, during one operation.
Turkish specialists use the latest types of implants for augmentation mammoplasty. They are filled with a very viscous gel, which does not leak even if the shell ruptures. The shell has a rough surface, so it better "grows" into the surrounding tissues. The risk of implant displacement is reduced to zero. Therefore, repeated operation after breast augmentation is not required even decades later.
Nose is the most noticeable part of the face. Many people are unhappy with its shape. Fortunately, today there is no longer any need to put up with your nose: too long, large, wide, hooked, saddle or aquiline one. Rhinoplasty can successfully solve the problem of appearance once and for all.
Both open and closed rhinoplasties are performed in Turkey. Closed one is not possible in all cases, but it has such advantages as less surgical trauma, easier recovery, but most importantly – aesthetic result is better due to the absence of a scar on the columella.
Turkish plastic surgery clinics are well equipped. They employ talented surgeons – internationally recognized experts in the field of cosmetic surgery. They perform even the most complex operations, such as reconstructive surgery on the nose after injuries, secondary rhinoplasty (second intervention, which is most often carried out when the patient is dissatisfied with the results of the first plastic surgery procedures).
Before rhinoplasty, 3D modeling is performed at leading plastic surgery clinics. This procedure allows the doctors to "try on" the nose to your face, select the appropriate shape and see how you will look after the operation. This approach in cosmetic surgery has significantly improved the results. An experienced doctor in a cosmetic surgery clinic can guarantee you that your nose after the operation will be exactly as you saw it at the modeling stage. In turn, a person sees the nose not as a separate part of the body, but as one of the elements of his face, which should fit harmoniously into it, and not just be good-looking in itself. Therefore, most patients in Turkish plastic surgery clinics are completely satisfied with the results of rhinoplasty.
Cosmetic surgery also has methods for non-surgical rhinoplasty. It mainly uses fillers, threads to tighten the dropped nasal tip and drugs, which dissolve excess tissues.
Liposuction and abdominoplasty
Common plastic surgery procedures include liposuction and tummy tuck. Liposuction and tummy tuck are often performed simultaneously.
Liposuction is a group of cosmetic surgery methods, which are used for removal of excess adipose tissue, most often on the stomach. In modern plastic surgery clinics, a laser or ultrasound is most often used for this purpose. At first, a doctor destroys adipocytes using various energies. At the next stage of liposuction, adipose tissue is aspirated by surgical suction pump or a special syringe.
Liposuction is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures. It allows a doctor to correct the contours of the body, reducing the layer of the subcutaneous adipose tissue. The recovery period after liposuction is short, it takes only a few days. The doctors do not make large incisions on the stomach. Liposuction can also reshape face, chin, and lower limbs. Liposuction is sometimes performed simultaneously with breast lipofilling, namely adipose tissue is used to increase the size of the breasts.
After abdominal fat removal, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) is often used among other plastic surgery procedures. This is an operation for the tightening of the skin and correction of diastasis (divergence) of the rectus abdominis muscles. Abdominoplasty in Turkish cosmetic surgery clinics is increasingly carried out in a minimally invasive way.
Other fields of plastic surgery
Patients often come to Turkish cosmetic surgery clinics for the following interventions:
- Undergo upper or lower blepharoplasty
- Tighten the skin on the face
- Perform intimate plastic surgery
- Remove large nevi or other skin defects
- Eliminate scars, the consequences of injuries and burns
- Restore shape of the ears
The services of cosmetic surgery are sometimes required for children. Some of them have congenital anomalies (cleft palate, defects in the structure of the auricles, etc.), others have injuries or burns. Turkish clinics specializing in cosmetic surgery admit patients of all ages.
Benefits of plastic surgery in Turkey
Hundreds of thousands of patients come to Turkey for a treatment. A significant part of them visit plastic surgery clinics. High-quality operations at an affordable price are carried out here. The ratio of quality and costs for cosmetic surgery services in Turkey is one of the best in the world. Therefore, a huge number of patients from developed countries come to the local plastic surgery clinics, since the prices for medical services are much higher in their home countries.
The main benefits of plastic surgery in Turkey are:
- Experience – some doctors specialize in certain methods of cosmetic surgery; they perform dozens, and sometimes hundreds, of the same operations annually
- Accessibility of innovations – new methods in cosmetic surgery are constantly appearing, Turkish specialists quickly implement them into the clinical practice
- Minimally invasive methods of plastic surgery – many operations are performed using minimally invasive approaches, therefore their invasiveness is reduced, as well as the number of scars after the intervention
- Safety – in cosmetic surgery clinics, patients are examined before surgery, drug therapy is carried out in Turkey in order to prevent complications
- Prices – cosmetic surgery in Turkey has a lower cost than in Western countries and the USA
Where can I get assistance?
You can book the medical program for treatment in Turkey via Booking Health, if you want to take advantage of cosmetic surgery in Turkey. You can get the information about plastic surgery clinics, doctors, cost of procedures and operations on our portal. You can compare the costs in different clinics and book a medical program at a bargain price. The Booking Health company will organize treatment in Turkey for you. We provide the following services and advantages:
- Selection of the cosmetic surgery clinic in Turkey, which specializes in particular plastic surgery procedures
- Selection of convenient dates and reduced waiting period for a treatment in Turkey
- Reduced costs for plastic surgery procedures – prices are lower due to avoiding additional coefficients for foreign patients
- Direct communication with the doctor
- Elaboration of a treatment program in Turkey without repeating previously performed diagnostic tests
- Control of costs for cosmetic surgery procedures and return of unspent funds upon the treatment program completion
- Buying and forwarding medicines
- Communication with the clinic after treatment completion in Turkey
- Organization of additional diagnostics and treatment in Turkey at affordable prices
Specialists of Booking Health provide TOP-class services during the whole process of treatment in Turkey. We will book a hotel and airline tickets for you, meet you at the airport and take you to the clinic by car.