Prof. Dr. med. Roland GoldbrunnerCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Study of medicine at the Universities of Regensburg and Würzburg.
- 1993 Thesis defense.
- 2001 Assistant Professorship.
- Work in the Department and Polyclinic of Neurosurgery, University Hospital Würzburg.
- Work in the Neuro-oncology Laboratory in Washington, D.C.
- Work in the Department of Neurosurgery at the University Hospital of the Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich.
- 2009 - 2009 Prof. Goldbrunner accepted the offer to lead the Department of Neurosurgery and to become the Managing Director of the Neurosurgery Center at the University Hospital Cologne.