Otolaryngology in Turkey – Diagnostic in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced otolaryngological hospitals in Turkey
Focus of treatment:
- Acoustic meatus defect
- Aural atresia (CAA)
- Broken nasal bone
- Broken nose (nasal fracture)
- Cervical paraganglioma
- Chronic sinus and maxillary sinus inflammation
- Chronic snoring
- Ear cancer
- Ear cholesteatoma
- Ear deformities
- Ear deformity
- Hearing impairment
- Juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibroma
- Laryngeal cancer
- Meatal exostosis
- Middle ear congenital anomaly
- Middle ear defect
- Nasal polyps
- Nasal septum deviation
- Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Nasopharyngeal tumor
- Nose bleeding
- Nose deformity
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSA)
- Oral cancer
- Oropharyngeal cancer
- Otitis media
- Parotid gland cancer
- Parotid gland stone
- Protruding ears (bat ears)
- Salivary gland abscess
- Salivary gland cancer
- Salivary stone
- Sensorineural hearing loss
- Sinus tumor
- Tonsil cancer
- Tonsillar hypertrophy
- Tracheal cancer
- Tracheal stenosis
- Tympanic membrane defect
- Vocal cord cyst
- Vocal cord paralysis
- Vocal cord polyp
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Adult and Pediatric Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.