Endocrinology in Turkey – in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced endocrinological hospitals in Turkey
Focus of treatment:
- Adrenal insufficiency (addisons disease)
- Autoimmune thyroiditis (hashimoto disease)
- Congenital disorders of endocrine system
- Cushing disease
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diabetes mellitus type 1
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Diabetic foot
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Dyshormonal breast hyperplasia
- Graves disease (diffuse toxic goiter)
- Gynecomastia in men
- Hirsutism in women
- Hormonal disorder in women during sexual maturation (premenstrual tension)
- Hormonal disorder in women with hirsutism
- Hormonal disorder in women with polycystic ovaries disease
- Hormonal disorders in women during menopause
- Hormonal imbalance in teenage male
- Hypertension caused by endocrine gland defects
- Hypertrichosis in men
- Hypogonadism (testosterone deficiency)
- Menstrual disorder
- Metabolic syndrome
- Nodular goiter
- Parathyroid adenoma
- Pituitary dwarfism
- Prolactinoma (hyperprolactinemia)
- Thymoma (thymus tumor)
- Thymus cancer
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Endocrinology, Diabetology and Metabolic Disorders
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.