PD Dr. med. Mario MüllerCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
PD Dr. med. Mario Müller studied medicine in Tübingen and the USA. At the University of Tübingen, he received a degree in surgery. He had his internship at the University Hospital Grosshadern, Munich. Doctor’s training in surgical oncology took place in the famous Princess Margaret Cancer Center in Toronto, Canada. In addition, Dr. Müller is qualified in the field of robotic surgery (Da Vinci).
Before assuming the post of Chief Physician of the Department of Minimally Invasive and Abdominal Surgery at the Vivantes Neukölln Hospital, Dr. Müller was the leading Senior Physician and Deputy Head of the Department of General, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at the Charité (Campus Benjamin Franklin).
Membership in Professional Societies
- German Society of Surgery (DGCH).
- German Society of General and Abdominal Surgery (DGAV).
- German Society for Neurogastroenterology and Motility (DGNM).
- European Society of Neurogastroenterology (ESN).
- Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract (SSAT).
- Society of Surgical Oncology (SSO).
- Canadian Society of Surgical Oncology (CSSO).