Ophthalmology in Switzerland – treatment in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced ophthalmological hospitals in Switzerland
Focus of treatment:
- Acute glaucoma
- Blocked tear duct
- Congenital glaucoma
- Congenital lid nevus
- Conjunctival adhesions
- Cornea detachment
- Corneal damage
- Corneal opacity or corneal dystrophy
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Ectropion eye
- Eye cancer
- Eye vessels occlusion
- Glaucoma combined with cataract
- Macular degeneration
- Macular edema
- Nystagmus, strabismus
- Ophthalmitis caused by sjogrens syndrome
- Optic nerve atrophy (ONA)
- Retina degeneration
- Retinal detachment
- Traumatic injury of eyeball
- Vitreous degeneration
- Vitreous haze
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Adult and Pediatric Ophthalmology
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.