Prof. Dr. med. Karl-Bernd HüttenbrinkCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 09.06.1952 Place of birth: Essen; parents: General Practitioner, Dr. med. Karl-Josef Huttenbrink and Marie-Louise, Polmann (before marriage).
- 1970 Graduation from the Gymnasium Petrinum, Brilon (matriculation certificate).
- 1970 - 1976 Student of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Duesseldorf and Montpellier, France.
- 1977 - 1978 Medical Assistant and thesis defense.
- 1978 - 1979 Military service, Captain in Medical Services of the Parachute Battalion.
- 1979 - 1993 Study of Ophthalmology, Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospital Münster, Director: Prof. Dr. H. Feldmann.
- 1988 Assistant Professorship in Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Münster.
- 1993 Head of the Department of Ophthalmology at the University Hospital of Dresden.
- 2004 Head of the Department of Ophthalmology at the University Hospital of Cologne.