It is now possible to go to Germany for treatment!
We issue urgent medical visas to go to Germany!
Please contact us! We know everything about the available flights around the world!
Autoimmune diseases are a group of pathologies triggered by the disordered function of the immune system. The patient’s own immunity attacks the cells of the body, which leads to inflammation and the gradual destruction of tissues. Some autoimmune pathologies affect only one organ (for example, autoimmune thyroiditis), affect the entire body (systemic connective tissue diseases).
Features of autoimmune diseases treatment
Immunology is one of the most complex branches of medicine. Unfortunately, in the majority of cases, the causes of autoimmune diseases cannot be eliminated. These are chronic pathologies and a person has to fight them throughout their life. Etiotropic therapy is possible only with autoimmune diseases, provoked by bacteria or viruses. Therefore, the basis of treatment is pathogenetic therapy. It does not eliminate the cause of the disease, but it affects the basic pathogenetic mechanisms of its formation. Qualitative treatment can reduce the damage of organs and tissues, slow the progression of the disease, delay or prevent complications.
The main directions of therapy are:
- Inhibition of the immune response
- Protection of the body from damage caused by its own antibodies
- Purification of blood from circulating antibodies in it
- Restoration of the structure, maintenance or compensation of the function of damaged organs
Autoimmune diseases often occur with periods of exacerbations and remissions (attenuation of clinical manifestations). Therefore, the goal of therapy is to achieve remission, reducing the number and duration of acute periods.
Benefits of treatment in Germany
The treatment of autoimmune diseases in Germany has a number of advantages for the patient. In this country with well-developed healthcare, therapy in most cases is more effective for the following reasons:
- Availability of the newest methods of treatment. The newest drugs are used as well as the latest technology in the therapy of autoimmune pathologies in Germany.
- Availability of highly accurate diagnostic procedures. Autoimmune diseases include more than 80 nosologies (individual diseases). They are treated differently. Careful diagnosis allows you to choose a more effective therapy.
- Skilled staff. German hospitals employ experienced doctors who excelled in the diagnosis and therapy of autoimmune pathologies. Patients from all over the world come here for treatment.
- Patient’s safety. Most diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are painless, without irreversible negative health effects.
- Patient’s comfort. Treatment takes place in comfortable conditions. Wards are well equipped. Staying in wards of increased comfort is possible at the request of the patient. You may even request a room for the person accompanying you.
Where is it better to treat autoimmune diseases?
There are many hospitals in Germany where doctors have great experience in autoimmune diseases treatment. We have highlighted the following medical facilities among the others:
- University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden. Specialists of the Department of Rheumatology treat chronic autoimmune diseases of the joints and spine, as well as systemic autoimmune diseases, such as systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic scleroderma, Horton's disease and others.
- Marburg University Hospital. Specialists of the Department of Neurology help patients with rare autoimmune pathologies of the nervous system, i.e. vasculitis, autoimmune encephalitis, Wegener's disease and others.
University Hospital Mainz. Specialists of the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology treat autoimmune diseases of the liver and pancreas, such as autoimmune pancreatitis, autoimmune hepatitis, primary sclerosing cholangitis and others.
How to choose a hospital?
In addition to the health facilities mentioned above, there are also many other health facilities in Germany, where you can take a course of treatment for autoimmune diseases. The hospital should be selected according to a number of criteria. First of all, you need to know your symptoms or the underlying disease, if a diagnosis has already been made. Also it is necessary to take into account the prices, after all in different medical centres different programmes of diagnostics and therapy of autoimmune pathologies are used.
Booking Health company will help you to make the right choice. Leave a request on our web site and our service-manager will contact you. This process will take no more than 24 hours. Then we will contact you and offer you the best suitable therapy programme according to the price and quality, and arrange treatment in Germany.
Booking Health service is free of charge. Meanwhile you get a number of benefits:
- Organising your trip
- Providing an interpreter
- Obtaining health insurance to cover medical expenses for up to 200,000 Euros
- Save up to 70% of funds by optimizing the treatment and diagnostic programme
- The possibility of using the advisory services of the doctor who treated you, within 3 months after completion of the course at no additional cost
Use our services to receive the best possible treatment for autoimmune diseases in Germany.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!
Author: Dr. Nadezhda Ivanisova