Due to the difficulties associated with the organization of treatment in Turkey, Switzerland, South Korea and India, we are not currently processing requests to these regions.
If you are interested in treatment in Germany, please leave a request and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
Germany has one of the highest level of medical services in Europe and the world. Such acclaim is possible thanks to generous state funding, which allocates more than 300 billion euros into the healthcare system annually. This allows for new methods of diagnosis and treatment of various diseases to be developed and applied here.
- Innovative treatment methods and the latest medications
- Advantages of treatment in Germany
- Waiting time for a doctor
Innovative treatment methods and the latest medications
In Germany, even the most severe diseases are subject to treatment. All medical spheres are well-developed, including such complex and technologically challenging treatment areas such as oncology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, and transplantology.
The latest medications are developed and timely introduced here. These medications are very effective, they have high levels of tolerability among patients and they also have high safety levels. While many countries often use outdated medications, Germany’s thriving pharmaceutical industry provides their patients with the newest medicines.
German clinics practice:
- Modern minimally invasive surgeries
- Radionuclide therapy
- Stereotactic surgery
- Robotic surgeries
- Procedures using stem cells
- Transplant surgeries for almost all organs
- Newest methods of radiation therapy
German doctors can remove a brain tumor without surgery, conduct the effective surgical intervention for treatment of combined heart defects, install an artificial retina and restore destroyed cartilage of a joint.
All these and many other treatment methods, which up until recently had been considered impossible to practice, are now available to both German citizens and foreign patients who specifically come to this country for medical care.
Advantages of treatment in Germany
German treatment is on average more expensive than treatment in other countries. However, this does not stop hundreds of thousands of patients from visiting German clinics every year. After all, health is the last thing that a person will try to save on.
Advantages of treatment in Germany include:
- Innovative treatment methods, used only in the most developed countries, are available here
- The most modern and expensive diagnostic equipment with high quality and technological levels is available in all major clinics in Germany
- A good training system for doctors - German specialists are considered to be one of the best in the world
- Good tolerability of treatment - doctors in Germany apply the most modern and safe methods of treatment by using high quality anesthesia and quickly eliminating side effects that can arise during treatment
- Comfortable living conditions in clinics
- The possibility of undergoing quality rehabilitation after treatment
Waiting time for a doctor
Foreign citizens who apply to German clinics often have to wait a long time for consultation with a doctor. This waiting period can last for several months. It is especially true if you want to get an appointment with an experienced and renowned specialist in a good clinic.
If you have a serious illness, the waiting time for admission can indeed be reduced. However, even in such cases, the waiting time can reach up to 4 weeks. For some patients, it is impossible to wait so long. Even if the patient does not have a critical condition, the illness progresses aggressively while the patient is waiting. The chances of survival or of a complete cure, in this case, is decreasing every day.
Hence we recommend that you use the services of Booking Health. We have been specializing in medical tourism for many years, and are able to provide quality treatment for foreign patients in the best clinics in Germany. We undertake to handle all organizational issues which arise during the treatment process and to also help reduce the waiting time for admission.
This is important for all categories of patients:
- People with heart diseases will be able to receive timely medical care before the onset of myocardial infarction or dangerous cardiovascular conditions
- Cancer patients will undergo treatment before the tumor spreads
- Patients with neurological diseases will be able to begin therapy before the onset of irreversible changes to the brain
If waiting for several months to get a doctor in Germany is impossible for you, please contact us. Booking Health is here to help you get timely diagnosis and treatment.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!