Due to the difficulties associated with the organization of treatment in Turkey, Israel, Switzerland, South Korea and India, we are not currently processing requests to these regions.
If you are interested in treatment in Germany, please leave a request and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
Israeli medicine is considered to be one of the best in the world. This country has several large hospitals where not only local citizens, but also many foreign tourists may undergo treatment. They come to Israel in search of more accurate diagnostics, ultramodern treatment, quick and complete rehabilitation. We present to your attention the top 3 best hospitals in this country.
- Assuta Hospital Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
- Rambam Health Care Campus Haifa
- Organization of medical treatment in Israel
Assuta Hospital Tel Aviv
Assuta is the network of private medical hospitals in Israel. The first of them began to work back in 1935. As of today, the Assuta Hospital Tel Aviv is the best hospital in Israel. It is relatively new, since it was opened in 2009. After 2 years, it was the first medical facility in the country, which received the Global Healthcare Accreditation.
The hospital has the highest statistical indicators in the diagnostics and treatment of even the most complex diseases. The doctors of the hospital use state-of-the-art technology in their work. They have the very latest equipment, whereas a medical staff consists of the best Israeli specialists.
The main focuses of the Assuta Hospital include:
- cardiology and cardiac surgery;
- gynecology, urology, reproductive medicine;
- bariatric surgery;
The hospital has an ultramodern Cancer Center, the largest Diagnostic Imaging Center in the country. Also, it has 16 operating rooms, intensive care units and monitoring laboratories.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- The first Israeli hospital, which received JCI accreditation.
- New, comfortable hospital, the last block in which was built in 2016.
- The availability of all modern diagnostic techniques, including MRI, PET-CT, video capsule endoscopy and others.
- Comfortable rooms with an ensuite bathroom, TV, Internet access.
- Tremendous experience of doctors, the hospital annually performs 85,000 operations, 5,000 cardiac catheterizations, 7,000 in vitro fertilization cycles.
Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
It ranks among the top hospitals in Israel and worldwide. It conducts active scientific activities. The medical center employs 1,130 doctors, 350 of them have academic degrees, they are assistant professors and professors at Tel Aviv University.
The medical center includes the following facilities:
- Maternity Hospital and Women's Health Center;
- Children's Hospital;
- Rehabilitation Center;
- Cardiology Center;
- National Centers for Oncology, Surgery and Neurosurgery;
- Israel's largest specialized clinic in the field of ophthalmology.
The center has been operating since 1961. It is equipped with 60 departments, the last of them is the Department of Neurology, which specializes in the treatment of stroke patients. The hospital admits over one and a half million patients annually.
The Sourasky Medical Center has the following benefits:
- The hospital employs 117 world-famous professors.
- The highest level of equipment, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center has Da Vinci® XI Surgical System, Hybrid Operating Room.
- According to the Newsweek magazine, the medical center ranks among the 10 top hospitals in the world.
- JCI accreditation in 2014.
The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center performs more than 25,000 operations, more than 100 stem cell transplantations and more than 6,000 cardiac catheterizations annually.
Rambam Health Care Campus Haifa
Rambam is a public hospital located in the city of Haifa. The main focuses are oncology, cardiovascular diseases, surgery and orthopedics. The hospital has one of the best Trauma Centers in the world. The Rambam Health Care Campus is considered the best in the country in emergency medical care. The center houses the Ruth Rappaport Children's Hospital.
According to the latest report of the Israeli Ministry of Health, the Rambam Health Care Campus ranks second among Israeli hospitals. For its work, it received 93,9 points out of 100.
The hospital employs more than 1,200 doctors. Every year they accept over 600,000 patients. The Rambam Health Care Campus has the following benefits:
- Accredited hospital of the United Nations Emergency Force and United States Navy.
- JCI certification.
- Exclusive treatment of Parkinson's disease using focused ultrasound.
- Performance of unique pediatric microsurgical operations in very young children.
- Modern photon-proton radiation therapy.
- Doctors undergo internships not only in Israel, but also in the USA and Europe.
For more than 10 years, the Rambam Health Care Campus has had an international department dedicated exclusively to medical tourists.
Organization of medical treatment in Israel
The Israeli health care system receives generous funding from the state. There are many good private clinics here. It is one of the most popular destinations for medical tourism. The reviews of Israeli hospitals are only positive. The hospitals in this country provide excellent treatment results and comfortable conditions for medical tourists.
If you want to undergo diagnostics, treatment or rehabilitation in the Israeli hospitals, please, contact the specialist of the Booking Health company for assistance. We provide the following services and benefits:
- Selection of the right hospital, which specializes in the treatment of certain group of diseases and has achieved the most significant success in this medical field.
- Reduced treatment costs due to the lack of overpricing and additional coefficients for foreign patients (saving up to 50%).
- Establishment of communication directly with your attending physician.
- Preparation of a medical program without repeating previously performed diagnostic procedures.
- Booking the appointment on the convenient date for you.
- Monitoring of the medical program at all its stages.
- Control of invoices and return of unspent funds.
- Organization of additional diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Buying and forwarding of medicines.
- Communication with the hospital upon treatment completion.
We will provide the top-class services. We will help you to prepare the documents for traveling abroad, book a hotel, airline tickets, meet you at the Israeli airport and take you to the hospital by car.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!