European hospitals admit more people each year who live outside the European Union. This happens despite the fact that the price of treatment for out-of-town patients is often higher than in their home country. What is the reason for this? What makes people entrust their lives and health to European doctors?
The average life expectancy in these countries serve as proof of the advanced level of healthcare in such countries. Let’s talk about top ten countries where people live the longest:
You can see that 7 out of 10 given states above are located in Europe. Thus, no wonder people from around the world come here for diagnostics and high-quality treatment!
These are key factors that make treatment in Europe more preferable:
Quality of the diagnostics. It can take forever to confirm a diagnosis from the first symptoms in the developing countries.
This is associated to many factors like:
- Inaccessibility to modern diagnostic methods in most medical institutions
- Low qualification of doctors, especially those who received their education a few decades ago
- A high workload of specialists and not enough doctors - you simply do not get proper attention
- The need to wait for some diagnostic procedures (sometimes you have to wait for weeks or even months)
The diagnosis can therefore be confirmed too late. The diagnosis can be wrong. Therefore, a patient doesn’t receive necessary treatment and loses a lot of time. Besides, a disease keeps progressing and developing complications. Further therapy is going to be more expensive and have fewer chances of success.
Treatment in Europe allows for a timely diagnosis of the pathology and treatment is prescribed as soon as possible. This considerably increases probability of a favourable outcome.
Latest medicines. The medical developments in developing countries are unlike European states where new medicines are being constantly tested and implemented. Also there is a high standard of safety when it comes to the use of such drugs.Drugs become all the more effective and safe.
Certain people buy medications abroad and get treatment at their residence place. But these are just few. In the majority of cases, doctors are unfamiliar with the new drugs as well as they are unavailable in the countries where they are based. Accordingly, prescriptions for them are not written out, and without them the import of medicines into the country is impossible. Besides, doctors of many countries simply do not know how to use new, unknown drugs, so they are unlikely to prescribe them.
Treatment in Europe offers a greater selection of the most advanced medicines for your treatment. Doctors in the European hospitals have the necessary knowledge and skills to apply such drugs, since drugs are not a case of ‘one size fits all.’ They need to administered in accordance with the patient’s medical history.
Latest healthcare equipment. European healthcare has forged ahead for several decades in comparison to other developing countries. They use devices that doctors from developing nations have not even heard of.
Healthcare equipment is super expensive in the most cases, so many hospitals just can’t afford them. Hence, many developing countries use neither proton therapy, nor robotic surgery, nor many other high-tech directions of medicine. But in Europe, the patient can find all the innovations that will help restore his health.
In addition, European hospitals offer patients:
- Comfortable living conditions
- Favourable attitude of doctors and nurses
- High-quality anaesthesia while performing therapeutic and diagnostic manipulations
- The possibility of participating in clinical trials for new drugs and methods of treatment
- Coordinated actions of physicians of different specialties aimed at establishing a diagnosis and choosing the best therapeutic regimen
- Availability of specialized centres where doctors have succeeded in treating certain groups of diseases
- Quality care for a patient with limited work capacity
- The possibility of qualitative rehabilitation after treatment for maximum recovery of the body
You can use our services in order to book your medical treatments in any developed European country. You will benefit from the following options:
- The possibility to choose the best clinic. Our services bookinghealth.com allow you to choose a medical facility, that has a team of highly experienced physicians that specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of your disease. The clinic is carefully selected with consideration to the patient's needs. If necessary, we will help you to select a suitable clinic. You simply have to send us a request, which will be processed within 24 hours.
- Cost efficiency. We will help you to obtain the best possible diagnosis and treatment procedures in a way, that you end up saving 70% of the costs, which you could have spent for treatment if you contact a European clinic directly. You will also receive an insurance policy , covering up to two hundred thousand euros for unforeseen costs during the treatment and two years after the treatment. Further to that, you will also receive free consultations with your doctor within three months after your return from the clinic.
- Solving organizational and everyday practical issues. We will help you to prepare all required documentation, organize your flight to Europe and airport transfer. We will also provide you with logistical support throughout the country, assist you with medical and other documentation, as well as provide you with reputable interpreter services. You can rest assured with not much to worry about. Just focus all your energy on the recovery after your treatment.
The most affluent residents of developing countries go for treatment to European hospitals because they know the vast difference in healthcare. The escalating popularity of European hospitals in the world is associated to the high quality of patient care, effective healthcare system and the best possible treatment.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!
Author: Dr. Nadezhda Ivanisova