Prof. Dr. Steffen WeikertCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Study of medicine, Charite University Berlin.
- 1996 Internship at the Memorial Cancer Center. Sloan-Kettering, New York, USA.
- 1997 - 2006 Doctor-Assistant in Urology and Surgery, University Clinic named after Benjamin Franklin Berlin, St. Joseph's Hospital Berlin and the Stralsund Hospital.
- 2007 - 2013 Chief Physician of the Department, University Hospital Charite Berlin.
- 2010 - 2013 Head of the Department of Urological Robotic Assisted Surgery, University Hospital Charite Berlin.
- 2010 - 2013 Head of the Department of Urogenital Tumors, Interdisciplinary Cancer Center Charite Berlin.
- Since 2012 Position of professor at the University Hospital Charite Berlin.
- Since 2013 Chief Physician of the Department of Urology, Vivantes Humboldt Hospital.