Urology: Urology. Diagnostic in Germany, Munich
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on:
Prof. Dr. med. Martin KriegmairCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Academic and medical education at the Medical University in Munich (LMU) and Lübeck.
- Prior to 1998, the Head of the Department of Urology at the Munich University of Ludwig-Maximilian in Grosshadern.
- Head of the Urological unit in the regional Ebersberg clinic.
- In 2002 he received the title of the Professor at the Munich University of Ludwig-Maximilian.
- Since 2002, the Head Physician of the Urological clinic Munich - Planegg.
- German Society of Urological Doctors (DGU).
- American Urological Association (AUA).
- European Association of Urologists (EAU).
- The Society of German Urologists (BDU).
- Urological Center in Munich ( UCM AG).
Prof. Dr. med. Oliver ReichCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Since 2010 Head of the Department of Urology at the Hospital Harlaching.
- 01/2007 - 2010 Deputy Director and Senior Physician of the Department and Polyclinic of Urology at the University Hospital of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich.
- 02/2003 - 12/2006 Senior Physician at the Department of Urology at the LMU Munich.
- 12/2001 Specialization in urology.
- 12/1994 - 12/1995 Practical year training in St. Gallen, Zurich, San Francisco and Munich.
- 04/1996 - 07/1997 Resident at the Department of Urology at the Cantonal Hospital in St. Gallen, Switzerland (Prof. Dr. D. Ackermann).
- 08/1997 - 07/1998 Resident at the Surgical Clinic of the Cantonal Hospital in St. Gallen, Switzerland (Prof. Dr. J. Lange).
- 08/1998 - 08/1999 Research Assistant in the Department of Urology at the Gutenberg University in Mainz (Prof. Dr. J. Thüroff).
- 08/1999 - 01/2003 Research Assistant in the Department of Urology at the LMU Munich (Prof. Dr. Dr. hc mult. A Hofstetter).
- 10/2004 Experimental and clinical studies on the reduction of blood loss during transurethral therapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- 05/1989 - 11/1995 Studied Human Medicine at the LMU Munich.
- 08/1993 - 11/1993 Research Associate in Harare, Zimbabwe. Prof. Dr. B. Reichart, Department of Cardiac Surgery, LMU Munich.
- 10/1998 In-vitro-studies on electrovaporization of the prostate.
School and military service
- 07/1986 - 10/1987 Civil Service at the Operating Room, Dr. med. Decker, Munich.
- 05/1987 General high school education at the Theodolinden-Gymnasium in Munich.
- 08/1984 - 07/1985 High School Colorado, USA (US High School Diploma).
Other positions and further qualifications
- 06/2008 Current board member and treasurer of the Bavarian Urologist Association e.V.
- 01/2008 - 06/2010 Founder and Director of the Interdisciplinary Prostate Center of LMU Munich.
- 01/2009 Additional specialization "Drug Tumor Therapy".
- 12/2008 Additional specialization "Andrology" (Bavarian State Medical Association).
- 09/2005 Current member and secretary of the working group "BPH" of the German Society of Urology.
- 01/2003 Current member of the "Commission for Urology" of the Bavarian Association for Quality Assurance in Inpatient Care.
- Approximately 200 scientific lectures and presentations at national and international further education events and congresses.
Nominations, awards, prizes
- Placement on appointment lists (W3 Department of Urology).
- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen (in tertio loco) 2008.
Own prizes and awards
- 2004 Posterpreis European Association of Urology (EAU), Vienna "Drug-targeting with liposomal encapsulated paclitaxel in patients with hormone refractory prostate cancer".
- 2005 Wolfgang-Mauermayer-Preis der DGU"High Power (80W) Potassium-Titanyl-Phosphate (KTP) Laser Vaporization Of The Prostate In 66 High Risk Patients".
- 2007 European Association of Urology - American Association of Urology Scholar; Biennial award to 3 European urologists under 40 years.
- 2008 Best Video in "European Urology" 2008
- 2009 Winner EAU European Urology Challenge 2009.
Prizes and awards for group work
- 2009 Wolfgang Hepp Prize of the DGU "CEACAM1 - a novel urinary marker for bladder cancer detection".