Cardiology in Turkey – treatment in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced cardiological hospitals in Turkey
Focus of treatment:
- Angina pectoris (heart attack)
- Anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Aortic coarctation
- Aortic valve insufficiency (avi)
- Aortic valve stenosis
- Atrial flutter (fibrillation)
- Atrial septal defect (ASD)
- Atrioventricular block (av-block)
- Atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia
- Atrioventricular valve dysplasia (avd)
- Carotid artery stenosis
- Carotid sinus syndrome
- Congenital and acquired heart defects
- Coronary insufficiency
- Heart failure
- Left bundle branch block (lbbb)
- Left ventricular aneurysm
- Long QT syndrome
- Mitral valve insufficiency (prolapse)
- Mitral valve stenosis
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Patent foramen ovale (PFO)
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary hypertension with acute heart failure
- Pulmonary valve insufficiency
- Pulmonary valve stenosis
- Sick sinus syndrome (SSS)
- Stokes-Adams Syndrome
- Tetralogy of fallot (ToF)
- Tricuspid valve disease
- Tricuspid valve stenosis
- Vegetative dystonia
- Ventricular flutter
- Ventricular septal defect (VSD)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrom (WPW-syndrom)
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Cardiology
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.