It is possible now to go to Germany for treatment!
We issue urgent medical visas to go to Germany!
Please contact us! We know everything about the available flights around the world!
Patient’s psychological state of mind directly affects his/her health condition. Our emotional state regulates the production of numerous biologically active substances (neurotransmitters, hormones, enzymes) that have a direct effect on the functions of the internal organs. Panic attacks, stress, depression, anxiety disorders - all of these can lead to many somatic disorders.
These are some conditions, which have been proven to be caused by the psychogenic factor:
- Hypertensive disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Hemorrhagic or ischemic stroke
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
- Female infertility
- Male infertility
- Gastric or duodenal ulcer
- Nonspecific ulcerative colitis
Such patients need to treat not only the main disease, but also need to eliminate one of the causes of its development. This is achieved through the psychosomatic rehabilitation. The main goal is the normalization of the patient’s psycho-emotional profile, his/her social adaptation, elimination of the negative impact of the psychosomatic component on the state of health.
Indications for psychosomatic rehabilitation:
- Depressive disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Chronic pain accompanied by a psychosomatic component
- Adjustment disorders
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Pathological drowsiness
- Phobias, panic attacks
- Obesity due to psychogenic causes (bulimia nervosa, hyperphagic stress response)
- Significant worsening of appearance due to injuries, burns, unsuccessful or complicated plastic surgery, skin diseases
- Any conditions caused by stress, mental or emotional stress
There are certain groups of people that usually need psychosomatic rehabilitation. These include:
- Athletes – after injuries
- Drivers – after traumatic accidents
- Alcohol or drug abusers – after having undergone a course of drug rehabilitation
- Representatives of security agencies and armed forces
- People whose activities involve highly social events
Where can you receive psychosomatic rehabilitation?
The process of psychosomatic rehabilitation in German hospitals involves both physical and psychological methods of therapeutic effect.
- Prescription of drugs
- Behavioural therapy, includes adopting healthier eating habits
- Psychological counselling
- Stress management training
- Relaxing hardware procedure
- Occupational therapy
- Psychological and social rehabilitation
Germany offers many reputable hospitals where patients can undergo psychosomatic rehabilitation at an affordable price. Here are some of them:
- Clinic in Alpenpark Bad Wiessee. The Department of Psychosomatic Rehabilitation uses an integrative approach to treat patients with depression, eating disorders, professional burnout and other pathologies. Doctors carry out individual psychotherapy and group sessions in the format of seminars. No more than 12 people undergo treatment at the same time.
- MEDIAN Rehabilitation Clinic Schlangenbad. The hospital practices behavioural and psychodynamic therapy. The treatment is based on classical psychotherapeutic techniques. A course of psychosomatic rehabilitation is selected individually for each patient.
- MEDIAN Rehabilitation Clinic Bad Berka. It is a highly specialised medical institution. The doctors deal here with psychotherapy and rehabilitation of patients after the treatment of different diseases. Psychosomatic rehabilitation is among the main focuses.
- MEDIAN Rehabilitation Clinic Heiligendamm. This hospital focuses on the treatment of mental disorders (depression, panic attacks, phobias) and psychosomatic rehabilitation. Comfortable treatment is a high priority during the treatment, which puts patients at ease. There are also specially equipped rooms for disabled people.
- Dr. Franz Dengler Clinic Baden-Baden. It specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic pain syndromes, depressions, adjustment disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome. It is well equipped to meet all your needs for a superior quality rehabilitation: gym, physiotherapy department, mud baths, swimming pool, room for group psychotherapy.
How to undergo treatment abroad?
Use our online platform for choosing the medical institution in which you would like to undergo psychosomatic rehabilitation. If you cannot find a suitable hospital, you can send us a request and we will provide you with the best option within the next 24 hours.
Booking Health gives you the opportunity to:
- Quickly find a specialized medical institution for psychosomatic rehabilitation
- Receive the termin on the desired date
- Get acquainted with the treatment program in advance and discuss it with an independent expert
- Communicate directly with your physician
- Save on medical services up to 70% of their cost by excluding extra fees for foreigners
- Receive insurance against unforeseen medical expenses
- Communicate with the hospital after the completion of treatment
- Purchase necessary medicines abroad
- Get rid of organizational and household issues for the entire period of treatment (we take care of all these issues)
German hospitals offer all of the latest methods of psychosomatic rehabilitation. The program is selected in accordance with the personal needs of each patient.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!